Samburu National Reserve : is a game reserve on the banks of the Ewaso Ng’iro river in Kenya. The park is 165 km² in size and is situated 350 kilometers from Nairobi. It ranges in altitude from 800 to 1230m above sea level. Apart from a very large variety of birds the reserve has mammals such as the African leopards, lions, Grevy Zebras, Gerenuks, Grants gazed, Kik’s Dik Dik, Giraffes, cheetah and more.
Tsavo: was made famous after the film ’The Ghost and the Darkness’ which made the man-eating lions famous. Primarily a red soil reserve gives the animals, specially the elephants, a reddish skin color. The habitat is very different from the rest of Kenya and your portfolio here would be unique.
Amboseli: The Park has all the animals, but the main purpose of visiting Amboseli is the large herds of elephants which could be between 20 to over a 100 per herd. If you are lucky and have clear skies, you will see Mt. Kilimanjaro as that makes the backdrop of this reserve. Apart from elephants, I have seen lions, cheetah, zebra, wild-beast, Flamingoes and more here.
STAFF CONTACT NO: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
TRIP START DATES: 19Sep-28Sep2019
DURATION: 10Days 9Nights
ADVENTURE COST: SGD6480/Pax double sharing basis
*** Min 4 persons required for trip to be confirmed.
*** Booking cutoff date is July 25th, 2019
Below is a very careful crafted itinerary so that you don’t overtire yourself and have a relaxed photography and holiday visit.
- Day 0 September 19th – Hotel stay with breakfast only
- Day 1 September 20th – Departure from Nairobi for Samburu will be by 7 am at the latest after early breakfast Time permitting, we will stop at the Samburu village on our way in to reach in time lunch. After lunch we will go on the first Safari
- Day 2 September 21st – leave early morning with packed breakfast for morning safari. We will come back to the lodge for Lunch and rest. Depending on animal movement and weather we will decide on what time to leave for post lunch safari
- Day 3 September 22st – leave early morning with packed breakfast for morning safari. We will come back to the lodge for Lunch and rest. Depending on animal movement and weather we will decide on what time to leave for post lunch safari
- Day 4 September 23rd – Leave lodge with bags and packed breakfast for Tsavo to arrive in time for lunch. We may have a safari on our way in.
- Day 5 September 24th – We will weigh the animal movement situation to decide on safari timings. Lunch will be at the lodge. There is a water hole at the lodge where sometime animal movement is amazing, and one can do armchair photography from the coffee shop.
- Day 6 September 25th – We will weigh the animal movement situation to decide on safari timings. Lunch will be at the lodge. There is a water hole at the lodge where sometime animal movement is amazing, and one can do armchair photography from the coffee shop.
- Day 7 September 26th – Leave for Samburu after breakfast to reach in time for lunch. Post lunch we would go on an evening safari.
- Day 8 September 27th – Early morning safari with packed breakfast. Back to lodge for lunch and late afternoon we would go for an evening safari
- Day 9 September 28th – Early morning Safari with packed breakfast. We would leave for Nairobi at about noon. Time permitting there will be a stop for lunch on the way (Self paid). You will be dropped off at either the airport or hotel of your choice.
End of Service.
- Accommodation sharing basis
- Transport and safaris
- All park fees
- Water on safaris
- English speaking guide/driver
- All meals inside the parks/reserves as mentioned
- International Flights
- Personal Medication
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Kenya
- all drinks consumed
- all meals outside the parks/reserves
- Tips for hotel/lodge staff
- Tips for guide driver (US$175 per person will be collected from each guest on arrival towards this tip) The guides/drivers are very lowly paid and depend on tips for a living.
- Anything not mentioned in ‘included’ above
***Pre-Safari trip to Masai Mara can be arranged upon payment. (Subject to availability)
TERMS & CONDITIONS : http://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (Whatsapp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160