This is a special camping event for Sunrise hike to Gunung Ledang. We have only limited slot of 14Pax. Do signup soon if you are keen for this adventure.
Mount Ophir, or more commonly known by its Malay name, Gunung Ledang, is a mountain situated in the Gunung Ledang National Park located in Ledang District, Johor, Malaysia. The summit is located between the border of Muar and Malacca.
• Location : Gunung Ledang National Park, Malaysia
• This hike is suitable for people who are training for Mount Kota Kinabalu, Gunung Rinjani, Gunung Semeru, Gunung Kerinci etc.
*Hiking Difficulty (Grade 7/10 with obstacles , ladders,rope, boulder climbing)
Event Cost :
Singaporeans(Foreigners) : SGD280/Pax
Malaysian : SGD260/Pax
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/signup)
- Minimum 12pax – 14pax (Transport would be by Van)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Duration : 2D1N Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 05:00 am (Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop-Near to Maxi Cash)
THINGS TO PREPARE BEFORE MEETUP:
- Have your breakfast prior to the meetup at Marsiling MRT (near to Maxi Cash).
- Check your passport / Visa required for Malaysia
- Bring sufficient cash (local currency) approx. RM150
- Bring personal medication
- Recommended backpack 50L and above (Need to carry shared load Tents/food)
- Carry one small day pack for summit
- 05:00am: Meetup at Marsiling MRT (near to Maxi Cash) – Do come before 5:00am for the meetup. Sharp at 5.00am we will depart to the customs once the VAN arrives. SGTREK Leader will do the short briefing.
- Clear Woodlands and Johor Customs
- Once crossed Johor checkpoint, at the bus platform there are stores you can shop for things needed for hike like snacks, water, etc.
- Depart to Gunung Ledang National Park
- 10:30am: Estimated to arrive at the entrance of the park
- There are toilet facilities at the entrance of the park. Prepare your backpack for the hike. Food and Tents will be allocated. You would need to carry the full backpack.
- 11:00 Registration and Formalities – Meetup with the local guide
- 11:30 Safety Briefing by the guides and start to hike
- 15:00 Arrive at campsite – setup tents
- 17:00 Self Management & prepare dinner (ready to eat meals will be provided)
- 20:00 Early Sleep
- 02:00 Wake up and Self Management, prepare for sunrise hike
- 06:30 Arrive at the Peak
- 07:30 Descend Back to the camp
- 10:00 Arrive at the base camp
- 15:00 Arrive at the Park Office and Delcare out and Washup
- 16:00 Depart to Singapore (on way stop over for dinner at own cost)
- 22:30 Arrive at Singapore. End of the trip
*Meals Included (*3 Ready to eat meals will be provided)
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
- Packed Trail Lunch (3Meals)
- Conservation Fee
- Hiking Insurance only by the park
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides (7pax – 1Guide Ratio)
- 2 ways Transport
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- *FREE SGTREK TSHIRT
- Tents (*3-4Pax sharing) – need to carry the load
- Any other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Food other than specified in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Malaysia Visa
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Backpack atleast 50L (*also carry small day pack for summit)
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have
- Energy bars/light snacks
- Headlamp is a must and compulsory to carry
- Sleeping bag need to bring
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160