Mount Fuji: Majestic Icon of Japan
Mount Fuji, standing proudly at 3,776.24 meters (12,389 feet), is Japan’s highest peak and an iconic symbol deeply ingrained in the nation’s cultural and spiritual identity. This majestic stratovolcano, an active but currently dormant volcano, is located on Honshu Island, near Tokyo, and has been a source of inspiration for artists, poets, and pilgrims for centuries.
Join the Celebration: SGTREK Private Climbing Experience on Singapore National Day 2024!
Celebrate the spirit of Singapore National Day in a truly extraordinary way – by conquering the majestic heights of Mount Fuji! Join SGTREK on an exclusive Private Climbing Experience as we embark on an exhilarating journey to raise the Red flag high atop Japan’s highest peak.
🏔 Summit on Singapore National Day: Reach the pinnacle of Mount Fuji on August 9th, 2024, and proudly raise the Singaporean flag in celebration of National Day. Witness the sunrise from the summit, creating an unforgettable and symbolic moment.
🌄 Scenic Sunrise Views: Experience the breathtaking beauty of dawn breaking over the Japanese landscape from the summit of Mount Fuji. Capture the stunning sunrise that paints the sky in hues of red and gold.
- Deposit $500/Pax for the Package and confirm the slots for the event. Deposits are non-refundable.
- The final payment to be made 6months prior to the Event Start Date.
- Terms and Conditions applicable: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Training Materials and regular training will be conducted prior to the event. A trip briefing will be done also and all relevant trip information will be shared.
📅 Event Date: August 8th – August 9th, 2024
📍 Location: Mount Fuji, Japan
Event Cost: SGD1280/Pax
- Minimum group of 4Pax and above,
- Signup in group of 4Pax and above get $80/Pax discount (discount applicable for signup before 31Dec2023).
Booking Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +6592700908
MEETUP LOCATION DETAILS
Day 1 Meetup Location: Shin-Fuji Station (10am local time)
Day 2 Drop Off Location: Shin-Fuji Station (12:00~2:00pm local time)
*All the team members need to meetup at the above location on day1 and the day2 we will end our trip at the same location.
Day 1: Shin-Fuji Station – Mt.Fuji 5th Station - 9th Station
10:00am – Shin-Fuji Station Pick-up
10:30am – Stop at Hiking Rental Shop (*optional)
11:00am – Depart for 5th Station
11:30am – Arrive at Mt.Fuji 5th station (Prepare to climb)
12:30 Leave Mt.Fuji 5th station via ascending route
5:00pm~6:00pm – Arrive at 9th station (3,460m).
Stay at Mountain Hut (Dinner and Rest)
Day 2: 9th Station – Top of Mt.Fuji – 5th Station
1:00~2:00 Wake Up (Eat Breakfast)
2:00~3:00 Leave Mountain Hut for the summit
4:00~5:00 Arrive at the summit (Watch the sunrise)
6:00~6:30 begin descend to 5th station
9:00~11:00 Arrive at 5th station (Relax have lunch)
10:00~11:00 Bus leaves from 5th Station for Shin-Fuji
*11:00am~12:00 – Optional (1hr) Hot Spring Rest Stop
12:00~2:00 Drop-off a Shin-Fuji Station
*Additional fee for hiking gear rental, luggage storage and Hot spring stop (Hiking Shop/Luggage stop unavailable from July 1st to July 9th)
*Individuals with tattoos may not be able to enter Hot Spring
- Start and end your climb from Shin-Fuji Bullet Train Station for quick returns to Tokyo and Kyoto/Osaka by Bullet Train
- Stop at Hiking Rental Shop before arriving at the 5th Station to try on your hiking gear and rent any gear you may be missing before heading up the mountain. (*Optional)
- Change your clothes at the Hiking Rental Shop before reaching 5th station.
- Leave your valuables and luggage before heading to the 5th Station (*Lockers at Train Stations)
- Optional 1Hr. Hot Spring after the climb
- Spend night at Mountain Hut at 3,460 meters
- Use the less crowded Mt. Fuji climbing route
- All those who reach the summit will be presented with an official “Mt. Fuji Summit Certificate” dated and verified by your guide to show your achievement to your friends and family.
- Private Transfer from/to Shin Fuji Station from/to Mt. Fuji 5th station
- 1 Night stay at Mt. Fuji Mountain Hut
- Hot Dinner and Breakfast at Mountain Hut
- English Speaking Mountain Guide
- Optional Hot Spring after the Climb
- Stop at Hiking Rental Shop
- International Flights
- Visa to Japan
- Personal Expenses
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Personal Medication
- Tips for Guides/Driver
- Gear Rental
- Water/Soft drinks any other beverages
- Transfer from Tokyo-Shin-Fuji Station-Tokyo
- Other expenses
- Travel Insurance/Covid19 Insurance
In order to enjoy a safe hike to the summit of Mount Fuji, it is crucial to bring the proper equipment. Some of the most important things to bring are listed below:
The rocky, steep terrain in some sections and the potential of sudden, strong wind gusts are reasons to bring proper hiking shoes which protect your ankles.
Proper Clothes Bring proper protection against low temperatures and strong winds. It can be below zero at the summit, and strong winds often make it even colder. Bring rain gear, as weather conditions can change very quickly on the mountain. Gloves are recommended both against the coldness and for hiking the steep, rocky passages.
If you hike at night, a flashlight is highly recommended in any season and essential outside of the peak season when the trail is not illuminated by other hikers. Most people choose head lamps, as they leave both of your hands free.
It is important to bring enough water and food, particularly on the trails where there are few mountain huts along the way. Mountain huts offer various meals and drinks; however, note that prices increase with the altitude. Also, be prepared to carry home all your garbage as there are no public garbage bins on the mountain.
Cash is necessary to buy provisions on the mountain like water or canned oxygen and to use the toilets along the way. It is also important to carry should you need to seek emergency shelter in one of the mountain huts.
Hiking Stick (optional)
While not crucial, many hikers purchase wooden hiking sticks at the 5th Station to aid in their climb up the mountain.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160