Mount Anak Dara seems to be a popular trekking destination in the Sembalun area of the island of Lombok. With its stunning views of the valley, the strait, and nearby islands, it’s no wonder why many people are curious to conquer the peak. With its altitude of 1923 meters above sea level, the peak offers a great challenge for those who are looking for an adventure. The beautiful natural landscapes surrounding the hill make it a must-visit destination for both local and foreign tourists. The hill is one of the seven peaks of Sembalun and the second highest in the region after Nanggi Hill in Sembalun Bumbung.
EXCLUSIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING THE EVENT:
- Deposit $500/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- Once the permit is applied/approved, we will be unable to change participants name or swap to other participants if you are unable to join the event in any scenario.
- Any cancellation once permits approved the paid amount for the event in Non-Refundable. No replacement of the permits allowed.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 1500m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
TRIP START DATES: 28 April – 01 May 2023
4Pax-8Pax or above: SGD625/Pax
(*book in groups of 4Pax and get $100/Pax discount offer valid till 28Feb2023).
- Arrival at the Lombok airport. Do check with on the flight to books.
- Group transfer to Sembalun Village.
- Check-in at the accommodation in Sembalun Village (*sharing basis)
- Free time to relax and explore the local area.
- Sembalun Panorama Walk in the morning after breakfast.
- Lunch and preparation for the trek.
- Start the trek to Anak Dara Hill, with a planned camping site for the night (*sharing basis)
- Wake up early and continue the trek down to Sembalun Village.
- Lunch and rest in Sembalun Village.
- Transfer to Kuta Lombok.
- Visit a waterfall in the area.
- Free time to explore Kuta Lombok.
- Overnight stay in Kuta Lombok (*sharing basis)
- Breakfast and checkout from the accommodation.
- Transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
Note: The itinerary may vary based on weather conditions, group ability, and other factors. It’s important to have proper gear, supplies, and a well-informed guide for a safe and enjoyable trek.
- Day 1: Lunch – Dinner (exclude)
- Day 2: Breakfast Is including in package, Lunch is excluded, Dinner is including.
- Day 3: Breakfast include, Lunch includes, Dinner exclude
- Day 4: Breakfast include, Lunch is excluded.
- All transport in Lombok.
- Accommodation before (Sembalun Village) and after trekking (Kuta Lombok).
- Guide and Porter services.
- Entrance fee for Anak Dara Hill.
- Equipment such as tent, sleeping bag, mattress, camping chair, camping table, toilet tent, and cooking gear.
- Foods and drinks during the trekking day.
- Entrance fee for the waterfall.
- International flight ticket.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Food and drink outside of the hiking day.
- Visa to Indonesia.
- Covid-19 vaccination/test.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other meals not stated in the itinerary.
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & Firestarter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160