Ever dreamed of climbing the highest volcano of Indonesia Mt. Kerinci? Mount Kerinci is the highest volcano in Indonesia, and the highest peak on the island of Sumatra. It is surrounded by the lush forest of Kerinci Seblat National Park, home to the endangered species of Sumatran Tiger and Sumatran Rhinoceros. Join us on this adventurous trip and make your dream come true.
Elevation: 3,805 m
Province: West Sumatra
- Day1: SINGAPORE – PADANG – BASE
- Day2: BASE – SHELTER 3 KERINCI
- Day3: SUMMIT KERINCI – BASE
- Day4: PADANG – SINGAPORE
Event Grading: Moderate
If you have done hiking Rinjani or Semeru, then you would find Kerinci mush easier. Lots of scree on the summit day, Tropical Rainforest terrain with muddy slopes, need to grab roots, ropes along the trail some point.
DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- Deposit $400/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- Once the permit is applied/approved, we will be unable to change participants name or swap to other participants if you are unable to join the event in any scenario.
- Any cancellation once permits approved the paid amount for the event in Non-Refundable. No replacement of the permits allowed.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP START DATES:
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
*Book in group of 4pax and enjoy $25/Pax discount on the package. offer valid till 31Oct2022.
For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
- Deposit $400/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking. Once permit is applied we will confirm your booking for the event.
DAY 1 PADANG AIRPORT – KERSIK TUO
Upon as earlier as possible to arrive in Padang airport, meet and greet with our local guide and then directly transfer to Pelompek village for 7hrs driving. You can ask the guide/driver If you need to buy personal need in Padang before heading to Pelompek village. On the way to Kersik tuo village where you will spend the night before the climb up the Kerinci volcano. You will pass beautiful landscape of the Bung Hatta National Forest and small cinnamon and fruit plantations. Lunch enroute at local restaurant, Arrived at Pelompek village in the afternoon. Check in at Kerinci view home stay with stunning view, fresh weather, and friendly people.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Kerinci View Homestay (Sharing basis)
DAY 2 PELOMPEK VILLAGE – KERINCI TREKKING
After breakfast at guest house, preparation for Kerinci climbing, Meet and greet with mount Kerinci’s guide and porters’ teams then drop you by local transport to the starting point with the Altitude 1.600 Masl then by feet, climbing up 8 hours to Shelter 3 (Altitude 3305 Masl), arrived, rest and overnight for the summit hike on the following morning.
Accommodation: Tent/Camping (sharing basis)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 3 KERINCI SUMMIT TREKKING – KERSIK TUO VILLAGE
Wakeup call 4Am, light breakfast, then begin climbing up to the summit of Mount Kerinci (3.805M) for enjoying the spectacular sunrise, The beautiful landscape, taking picture on the top and you are becoming the highest men in Sumatra. By 8am back to shelter 3 and breakfast, enjoy breakfast, then walk down to starting point for 5 hours. Drive with local transport to Kerinci view home stay, arrived in the afternoon, resting, take a bath and having meals before night driving to Padang airport.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 4 DROP OFF PADANG AIRPORT
Arrive at Padang airport on the following morning and catch up with early flight to your destination. End of the tour.
*Itinerary may change accordingly based on the day/weather conditions.
- Local Transportation & Pick up service at Padang airport return full AC
- Accommodation at Guesthouse indicated on the itinerary
- Overnight in Two-Men Dome Tent during climbing Mt. Kerinci
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary, Mineral water 3 liter per day,
- Coffee & Tea
- Permit climbing Mt. Kerinci
- Entry Fees & Donations.
- English speaking guide & Mountain porter
- Tent, Mattress, Cooking gears, Standard quality sleeping bag
- fruits after lunch
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Personal porters
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Visa to Indonesia
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & Firestarter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160