Mount Pulag It is Luzon’s highest peak at 2,926 metres above sea level. The borders between the provinces of Benguet, Ifugao, and Nueva Vizcaya meet at the mountain’s peak. Known as the highest peak in the entire Luzon, Mt. Pulag has become one of the most popular mountains to climb for enthusiasts in the Philippines.Mount Pulag is famous for its “Sea Of Clouds” and the view of the Milky Way Galaxy at dawn, which has attracted many tourists who wish to see the “other-worldly” scenery. The entire mountain is believed to be the home to the tinmongao spirits and is the sacred resting ground of the souls of the Ibaloi people and other ethnic peoples in the area.
There are four major trails up the summit: the Ambangeg, Akiki, and Tawangan trails from Benguet and the Ambaguio trail from Nueva Vizcaya. We will be using Ambangeg trail, one of the easist trails of all.
Now the flights are pretty cheap for Manila so do book soon. Also it’s a Chinese New Year period so only 1 day leave is needed for this trip. We are limiting the group size for 10Pax max.
Event Date: 23Jan-26Jan2020 (1day leave needed CNY)
Event Duration: 4Days3Nights
Event Cost: Minimum 5Pax for the trip to confirm (We have upgraded from camping to Homestay for better facilities and also Baguio we have upgraded to hotel stay )
5-9 pax : SGD425/Pax (Group size 10Pax Max)
Event Grading: Beginner – Moderate
Good for beginners who can hike for 4-5hours comfortably.
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Overview of Itinerary:
DAY1 (Singapore to Manila Airport)
SINGAPORE – MANILA (Flight and LAND transfer to Baguio)
2030 Pick-up guest at NAIA Airport. Meetup with our local guide and driver.
Based on the below scheduled flights the group will meet up at 2030 hours at Arrival gate at Manila Airport. Latest once the group has arrived,the group will depart around 2100hours to Baguio City via Van (Comfortable seating of 10pax in the van). It’s a long journey to Baguio. (*Dinner will be along the route at own cost)
- If anyone wants to come early you can just meet us at the airport directly you can take other airlines and meet us directly at the airport. Do make sure to be at Arrival gate of Jetstar Airlines at Manila Airport.
DAY2 Baguio to Ranger Station Transfer (Sightseeing)
0700 ETA Baguio
0700 – 0800 Breakfast at Volante Session Road Baguio City
0800 – 1000 Departure Baguio to Ambuklao Dam (sidetrip) – If we have enough time we would do some sightseeing places (Botanical Garden,Mines View Park,The Presidential Mansion)
1000 – 1100 To Jangjang Bridge (Sidetrips)
1100 – 1300 To Badekbek Sulfur Spring (Sidetrip) – Lunch
1300 – 1400 To DENR / Orientation
1400 – 1500 DENR-Ranger Station
1500 – 1600 Homestay (Sharing basis)
1800 – 1900 Dinner & Rest
— Lights Off
DAY3 Summit – Above the clouds
0100 – 0200 Wake up call, pack-up, ready for trek
0200 – 0300 Departure (Ranger Stn-Camp1)
0300 – 0500 Camp1-Camp2
0500 – 0600 Camp2-Summit
0600 – 0730 Summit viewing / photo ops
0730 – 1030 Summit – Ranger Station (breakfast at camp 2)
1030 – 1300 Rest, Break camp, Shower & Lunch
1300 – 1600 Ranger Stn- Baguio City
1600 – Chekin in Hotel in Baguio (*twin sharing based on the availability)
1900 – 0000 Strolling at Baguio City Night Market (Bonus Sidetrip)
*Free and Easy at night .
(BREAKFAST/LUNCH) *Dinner at own cost
DAY4 Depart to Manila
- 0600-0700 Breakfast buffet at City Lights Hotel and restaurant (Inclusive)
- 0700 – 1700 ETA Baguio Manila (Side trip/sightseeing and picture taking at Lion’s head along the way)
- By evening arrive Manila Airport
* Lunch/Dinner at own cost
Depart from Manila to Singapore. Arrive Singapore Late MID NIGHT.
*Food for vegetarian’s are limited to rice and veggies only. You can carry your own food along also.
TERMS TO JOIN THE EVENT :
The permits for this event we will be only able to apply 1 month before to the climb due to new rules from the park. So we cannot confirm the permits now. If in any case we are unable to get the permits we would be doing alternate plans to do other hiking or sightseeing activities. We are booking this tour early to save the costing on the flights as flights are very cheap now.
- Transportation – Manila airport to jump-off area and exit point to Baguio City to airport
- Climbing Permits
- Local Guide/Guide Fee
- Food (As per Itinerary)
- Homestay (sharing Basis)
- All Entrance fees
- Climbing Certificate
- 1 Night hotel in Baguio (* twin sharing)
- Fights (Singapore-Manila-Singapore)
- Visa to Philippines
- Tips & Gratitude
- Personal Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any other food other than specified in the itinerary
Things need to bring during climb to Mountain
• Bonnet/bonnet/thick socks/gloves
• Personal medicine
• Trekking pants or Light pants
• Headlamp/extra Battery
• Trail food/CHOCOLATES/Biscuit or Cookies
• Water bottle
• Extra Money
• Garbage Bag
• Water proof Jacket/sweater
• Extra Cloths/thermal sleeve
• Extra Sandals / Sleepers
• Bush hat/Cap
• Trekking pole OPTIONAL
⇨ Spoon & fork
⇨ Lunch box
• Personal Hygiene
Medical Requirements by Mt. Pulag National Park :
All are advised to get the medical certificate prior to the event. Those without valid medical certificate will be not allowed to hike by the Mt. Pulag National Park Management.
Download the Sample here:
Flight Itinerary :
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160