Xueshan or Hsuehshan a mountain in Heping District, Taichung, Taiwan. It is the second highest mountain in Taiwan and in East Asia, at 3,886 m above sea level. It is in the Shei-Pa National Park, and it is visible in good weather from hills near Taiwan’s capital Taipei.
DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- Make a Non-refundable deposit payment of $500/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
- Do take note permits are subjective to approval.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: email@example.com
TRIP START DATES:
- 03 April – 06 April 2024
- 10 April – 13 April 2024 (Public Holiday)
- 17 April – 20 April 2024
- 24 April – 27 April 2024
EVENT COST: Group Size 6Pax and above: SGD1080/Pax
*Signup in group of 4Pax and above get $100/Pax discount. (*offer valid till 30Nov2023)
Event Grading: Moderate
OVERVIEW OF ITINERARY:
We will advise you on the flight booking once the permits are secured. The entire group should arrive at the same time at Taipei International Airport. Our Representative will meet and greet you at the airport and drive you the adventure. (*best to arrive early morning flight so we can pick up around 08:00-09:00am)
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK AND TRANSFER TO QIKA MOUNTAIN LODGE (D)
08:00 Pick-up/Departure from Taipei Taoyuan Airport
11:00 Lunch at 7-11 convenience store (own expense)
13:00 Snow Mountain Trailhead (0Km/H2140M)
Document (passport) Snow Mountain Park ‘Entry Inspection’
14:00 Hike to Qika Mountain Lodge (2km /H2500m)
17:00 Dinner (@Lodge)
Accommodation: Qika Mountain Lodge (Tongpu) – Basic Facilities
Food: Dinner Included (Breakfast & Lunch on own expense)
DAY 2: SUMMIT DAY – XUESHAN MAIN SUMMIT (B, D)
02:00 Wake up and preparation for Summit Attack
02:30 Breakfast (Breakfast Provided at Lodge)
03:00 Set Off for Summit Push
07:00 Snow Mountain East Peak (5km/H3021m)
08:00 “369” Mountain Lodge” (7.1Km/H3150m)
(Lodge currently under maintenance)
12:00 Snow Mountain Main Peak (10.9km/H3886m) and descent down back to lodge
Lunch: (Own Preparation)
16:00: Qika Mountain Lodge (Dinner provided)
Accommodation: Mountain Lodge (Tongpu) – Basic Facilities
Food: Breakfast, Dinner Included (Lunch on own expense)
DAY 3: LESIURE DAY TO JIAOXI HOTEL
05:00 Rise & Breakfast.
06:00 Depart to trailhead.
07:00 Snow Mountain Trailhead
12:00 Yuanshan, Yilan (Lunch at own expense)
14:00 Jiaoxi Hotel
15:00 Jiaoxi Hot Spring
18:00 Jiaoxi (Dinner Provided: Urn Roast chicken meal)
Accommodation: Jiaoxi Hotel – Sharing Basis
Food: Breakfast, Dinner Included (Lunch on own expense)
DAY 4: PICKUP AND DROP TO TAIPEI AIRPORT (FREE AND EASY DAY)
- Check out the hotel.
- Airport Drop off to Taipei Airport or you can extend your trip in Taipei Free and Easy.
- End of the trip.
- You can make your hotel arrangements and airport transfer based on your flight out if you extend your trip.
- Mountain Guide.
- 4 days transportation
(Taipei-Wuling-Snow Mountain Main Peak-Jiaoxi, Yilan-Taipei)
- Accommodation and Meals as indicated.
(2 nights at Qika mountain lodge, 1 night at Yilan Jiaoxi Hotel)
- Permit application fee.
- Travel insurance:
NT$2 million (travel safety insurance) for 1 day
NT$2 million (mountain climbing insurance) for 3 days.
- Flight (Singapore-Taiwan-Singapore)
- Visa for Taiwan
- Tipping Etiquette
- Personal Expenditures
- Medical Costs
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Food not included in the itinerary.
- Porter Services.
PORTER SERVICES COST:
Note: Must book early well in advance and subjective to availability
Porter, maximum 20kg, NT 5,000 per day
3 days ‘Snow Mountain’ itinerary Total NT 15,000
(1) Permits/deposits are non-transferable or refundable. Any cancellations resulting in fewer participants will increase the travel cost per person. For any cancellation or no-show once the permits is applied, full payment made will not be refunded.
(2) If a team member feels unwell during the itinerary, the team leader will decide whether to continue the itinerary based on safety assessment.
(3) During the trip, if due to natural reasons eg: typhoons, storms, damaged roads/ bridges, personnel emergencies, and resulting a need to changing of itinerary/accommodations; any additional costs incurred will be borne by the participants.
(4) For safety reasons, during the hike; all participants must follow the instructions of the Guide/Trek Leader and not act alone.
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun and bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain.
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the minimum expectation)
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & Firestarter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with extra batteries)
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications (if needed)
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
SUGGESTED FLIGHTS: Do check with us on the flight details.
CHECK OUT THE BLOG HERE:
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160