Jade Mountain (Yushan in Chinese) is not only the highest mountain in Taiwan but also the highest peak in Northeast Asia at an altitude of 3952 meters (12966 ft) and definitely is top one of the must-visit mountains in Taiwan. It’s located within the Yushan National Park just next to the famous Alishan National Scenic Area in the central mountains of Taiwan.
Jade Mountain is the most famous, and therefore most popular hike in Taiwan. Everyone with an interest in adventure, hiking, and the outdoors in Taiwan wants to be able to say that they’ve climbed it once.
DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- Make a Non-refundable deposit payment of $500/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
- Do take note permits are subjective to approval.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP START DATES:
- 03 April – 06 April 2024
- 10 April – 13 April 2024 (Public Holiday)
- 17 April – 20 April 2024
- 24 April – 27 April 2024
EVENT COST: Group Size 6Pax and above: SGD1080/Pax
*Signup in group of 4Pax and above get $100/Pax discount. (*offer valid till 30Nov2023)
Event Grading: Moderate
OVERVIEW OF ITINERARY:
We will advise you on the flight booking once the permits are secured. The entire group should arrive at the same time at Taipei International Airport. Our Representative will meet and greet you at the airport and drive you the adventure. (*best to arrive early morning flight so we can pick up around 9-10am)
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK AND TRANSFER TO ACCOMMODATION (D)
– Meet up with the group at the airport.
– Drive to the accommodation, which will take approximately 5-6 hours.
– Along the way, we will have the opportunity to enjoy sightseeing and make a stop for food and grocery shopping. Please note that the cost of food and shopping will be the responsibility of each participant.
– Upon arrival, we will check in at the Chiayi Fenchihu Hotel. Accommodation will be on a sharing basis, with quadruple rooms featuring 2 double beds.
– For dinner, we will be served delicious bento meals.
100 NT- 7/11 Coupon
*Dinner Included (*other meals on own expense)
Accommodation: (4-person room with two double beds)
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO ACCOMMODATION IN PAIYUN VILLA (D)
05:00 – 06:00 Preparation and Departure / Enjoy Breakfast (On your own)
08:00 Tatagarh Pass
08:30 YuShan Office: Verification of admission documents (IDs/Passports) – Shuttle bus to Trail Head
09:00 Jade Mountain Trailhead (Starting point: 0km / Elevation: 2500m)
12:00 Rest Stop for Lunch (On your own) (Distance: 5km / Elevation: 3000m)
15:00 Arrival at Paiyun Villa (Distance: 8.4km / Elevation: 3400m) (Dinner at Paiyun Villa)
DAY 3: SUMMIT DAY – YUSHAN MAIN SUMMIT (B, L)
02:00 Enjoy a delightful breakfast at Paiyun Villa.
03:00 Depart from Paiyun Villa to embark on our exciting adventure.
06:00 Reach the majestic Yushan Main Summit, standing tall at an impressive elevation of 3952 meters.
09:00 Indulge in a scrumptious brunch at Paiyun Villa, replenishing our energy for the day.
14:00 Traverse through the breathtaking Tatagarh Pass, immersing ourselves in its awe-inspiring beauty.
18:00 Famous Urn Roast Chicken Meal 20:00
Overnight in Taichung/Kaohsiung or nearby accommodation for the night rest.
Accommodation: 3* star accommodation – Sharing Basis
*Breakfast, Lunch, included *Dinner on own
DAY 4: PICKUP AND DROP TO TAIPEI AIRPORT (FREE AND EASY DAY)
- Check out the hotel.
- Airport Drop off to Taipei Airport or you can extend your trip in Taipei Free and Easy.
- End of the trip.
- You can make your hotel arrangements and airport transfer based on your flight out if you extend your trip.
- Local Mountain guide
- 4 days transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation & indicated meals as per itinerary
- License application fee / Permits
- Travel insurance:
- NT$2 million
- Travel Safety Insurance (2 days):
- NT$2 million
- (Mountain insurance) 2 days
- Flight (Singapore-Taiwan-Singapore)
- Visa for Taiwan
- Tipping Etiquette
- Personal Expenditures
- Medical Costs
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Food not included in the itinerary.
- Porter Services
PORTER SERVICES COST:
Note: Must book early well in advance and subjective to availability
Min. 10 kg to be carried by one Porter (*300NT Taiwan Dollar per Kg)
(1) Permits/deposits are non-transferable or refundable. Any cancellations resulting in fewer participants will increase the travel cost per person. For any cancellation or no-show once the permits is applied, full payment made will not be refunded.
(2) If a team member feels unwell during the itinerary, the team leader will decide whether to continue the itinerary based on safety assessment.
(3) During the trip, if due to natural reasons eg: typhoons, storms, damaged roads/ bridges, personnel emergencies, and resulting a need to changing of itinerary/accommodations; any additional costs incurred will be borne by the participants.
(4) For safety reasons, during the hike; all participants must follow the instructions of the Guide/Trek Leader and not act alone.
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun and bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain.
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the minimum expectation)
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & Firestarter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with extra batteries)
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications (if needed)
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
SUGGESTED FLIGHTS: Do check with us on the flight details.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160