Jade Mountain (Yushan in Chinese) is not only the highest mountain in Taiwan but also the highest peak in Northeast Asia at an altitude of 3952 meters (12966 ft) and definitely is top one of the must-visit mountains in Taiwan. It’s located within the Yushan National Park just next to the famous Alishan National Scenic Area in the central mountains of Taiwan.
Jade Mountain is the most famous, and therefore most popular hike in Taiwan. Everyone with an interest in adventure, hiking, and the outdoors in Taiwan wants to be able to say that they’ve climbed it once.
*AS WE NEED TO APPLY PERMITS AT LEAST 4MONTH BEFORE DO SIGNUP EARLY.
Event Duration: 4D3N
Event Date: 10April-13April2020
EVENT COST: (*minimum 4Pax to confirm the trip, subjective to permits availability)
SGD$725/Pax (@4-6 people)
SGD$700/Pax (@7~11 people)
(*Deposit $700 for booking)
Event Grading: Moderate
Event Form: https://forms.gle/Xt2LeenBC2EMA2Ac8
Overview of Itinerary:
We will advise you on the flight booking once you confirm the event with us. All should arrive at Taoyuan Airport latest by 11am.
Day 1: Taoyuan Airport to Dongpu Lodge (Hike: 0.0hrs, 0.0km)
- 13:00 Pickup at Taoyuan
- 14:00 Heading for Dongpu Lodge
- 18:00 Arrive at Dongpu Lodge (elevation 2534m, Adapting to High Altitude)
Meals: (Dinner @Dongpu Lodge)
*Breakfast/Lunch (*not included)
Accommodation: Dongpu Lodge(Sharing Basis)
Day 2: Dongpu Lodge to Paiyun Lodge (Hike: 6.5hrs, 8.5km)
- 06:30 Breakfast
- 08:30 Tataka Trailhead: hiking start!! (2610m, 0.0k)
- 10:30 Front Peak Entrance (2.8k)
- 12:00 Lunch at West Peak Viewpoint (5.1k)
- 13:30 Great Cliff (6.7k)
- 15:00 Paiyun Lodge (3402m, 8.5k)
Meals: (Breakfast @Dongpu Lodge) / (Dinner @Paiyun Lodge)
* Lunch (*not included, clients should buy their own lunch pack before hike)
Accommodation: Paiyun Lodge
Day 3: Paiyun Lodge to Taipei (Hike: 11hrs, 13.3km)
- 02:00 Breakfast
- 02:30 Departure (8.5k)
- 05:30 Yushan Main Peak (3952m, 10.9k)
- 09:00 Brunch at Paiyun Lodge (8.5k)
- 14:30 Back to Tataka Trailhead (0k)
- 19:00 Drop-off at Taipei City
Meals: (Breakfast & Brunch @Dongpu Lodge) / (Lunch along way to Taipei City)
* Dinner (*not included)
Accommodation: Hotel in Taipei (3-4Person sharing basis – *3Star hotel)
- ** If you need different room type, there might be additional cost.
Day 4 – Back to Singapore
- 09:30 Pickup at the hotel in Taipei
- 10:30 End the tour at Taoyuan Airport
Meals: (Breakfast @hotel)
- 1 Hiking guide & his accommodation
- Pickup and drop-off indicated in itinerary
- All permits & application fee
- Transport of the air-conditioned vehicles: D1 transfer to trailhead & D3 transfer to the Hotel in Taipei City & D4 transfer to Taoyuan Airport
- Accommodation: D1(Donpu Lodge: Dormitory) and D2(Paiyun Lodge: Dormitory) and D3(Hotel in Taipei City: 3-4person room near Ximineding)
- Camping equipment: sleeping bag & eating utensils (bowl, chopsticks)
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Tolls, Fuel, Parking fee
- Passenger & Accident Insurance: TWD 2 million for accident death & maximum TWD 100,000 for medical expense, but NOT cover the illness caused by your physical condition, like altitude sickness, heart disease, hypertension, hypotension…etc. and NOT cover all rescue fee caused by any participant. You can have more coverage on your own if needed.
- Hiking gear: backpack(35~45L), trekking poles, headlight, raincoat.
- Accommodation: D4
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- International flights
- Visa to Taiwan
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Personal Medication
Extra: Gear Rental or Porter Hiring
We offer rental service if you don’t want to prepare many stuff’s for hiking and please let us know in advance if you need.
- Backpack: TWD 400 / piece
- Headlight with battery: TWD 150 / piece
- Trekking pole: TWD 100 / piece
- Good poncho: TWD 100 / piece
- Combo of the four above: TWD 700 / set
- Porter: TWD 10,000 for one porter carrys max 25kg
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160