Da Nang is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. It’s a popular base for visiting the inland Bà Nà hills to the west of the city. Here the hillside Hải Vân Pass has views of Da Nang Bay and the Marble Mountains. These 5 limestone outcrops are topped with pagodas and hide caves containing Buddhist shrines.
Explore Bà Nà Hill Station which is a hill station and resort located in the Trường Sơn Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam.The Golden Bridge is a 150-metre-long pedestrian bridge in the Bà Nà Hills resort, near Da Nang, Vietnam. It is designed to connect the cable car station with the gardens and to provide a scenic overlook and tourist attraction.
Event Duration: 5D4N
Event Costing: (*Kids below 12yrs and below get $100/Pax discount)
- 4Pax-6Pax: SGD625/Pax
- 7Pax-9Pax: SGD580/Pax
- 10Pax and above: SGD550/Pax
*Deposit $550/Pax for trip confirmation.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Trip Grading: This is a leisure sightseeing tour suitable for all ages. Families with kids also welcome to join us.
Day 1: Danang Arrival
You can book your flights based on the below recommended flights. On arrival in Danang Airport, Our local guide will pick up and transfer to hotel.
Free and relax on My Son Beach. Overnight at hotel in Danang.
Day 2: Danang – Bana Hills – Danang (B/L)
Morning: Breakfast at your hotel then leaving for Ba Na Hills – well known as the second Dalat or Sapa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas.
10h00: Check in Golden Bridge, it is located above the Ba Na hills and just opened to public this June. It looks breathtaking with the view and those giant stone hands. If anybody has information on how to reach the bridge, that would be greatly appreciated
11h30: Have lunch at restaurant. Freely Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Leave Peak of Chua mountain, visit the trail of Dreaming Stream, Rainbow Waterfall, Suspension Bridge, Golden Valley, and ruined Opera House. Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
16h00: Leaving Ba Na back to Da Nang. Drop you off at the Hotel. Free to explore Danang city
Overnight in Da Nang
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An Ancient Town (B/L/)
Have breakfast at hotel and start to My Son
8h00: – Depart from My Son and spend a couple of hours to explore the sanctuary
12h00: – Lunch at the local restaurant
13h30: – Transfer to Hoi An and start to discover Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price. Enjoy the sunset and the wonderful lanterns.) Our guide will lead you to visit some famous places such as Japanese Bridge, Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall and Tan Ky Old House.
Overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An – Hue City Tour (B/L)
7h30: Pick up guest at hotels and depart to Hue city, visit Marble mountain. Go through Hai Van Tunnel with stopover at Lang Co Bay to take photos.
Have lunch at restaurant with local foods.
Afternoon: Visit Hue city
– The Tomb of Tu Duc king or Khai Dinh King Visit the Imperial Citadel, the Palace of 13 Nguyen’s Kings, the last feudal dynasty of Viet Nam
– Visit Thien Mu pagoda, was built in the early of XVII Century. Shopping at Dong Ba Market.
Check in hotel and overnight in Hue
Day 5: Departure Hue (No guide)
Breakfast at your hotel. Free leisure in Hue until pick you up to Airport for flight departure
Tour price includes:
- All transfer and transportation by private car/minivan
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast (3 star hotel)
- English speaking local guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Entrance fees
- Services charges and government tax.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities (Avg. USD5/Day/Pax = USD25/Pax)
- Personal medication
Do contact us for flights.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160