At 3,726 m, Rinjani is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, second only to Mount Kerinci on Sumatra, and it dominates the landscape of the relatively small island of Lombok. Within its huge 50 km² caldera sits the crater lake Segara Anak (Child of the Sea). Eruptions within the caldera have formed a new small cone called appropriately enough, Gunung Baru (New Mountain). Segara Anak has a natural hot spring. The mountain and its satellites form the Mount Rinjani National Park (Taman Nasional Gunung Rinjani) – officially 41,000 hectares within the park boundaries and a further 66,000 hectares of protected forest outside.
EXCLUSIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING THE EVENT:
- For 2022 onwards Rinjani National Park has imposed per day permits regulations, based on first booking only permit will be issued. Only limited permits are available on daily basis.
- Once the permit is applied/approved, we will be unable to change participants name or swap to other participants if you are unable to join the event in any scenario.
- Any cancellation once permits approved the paid amount for the event in Non-Refundable. No replacement of the permits allowed.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- If you are interested and keen to join this event, just click buy ticket on the website.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis. And we will advise you the payment when border restrictions are eased up.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
TRIP START DATES:
13 April – 17 April 2022
29 April – 03 May 2022
08 Jun – 12 Jun 2022
07 July – 11 July 2022
05 Aug – 09 Aug 2022
07 Sep – 11 Sep 2022
20 Oct – 24 Oct 2022
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
*Book in group of 4pax and enjoy $50/Pax discount on the package. offer valid till 15Jan2022.
For those who wish to engage personal porters Additional porter cost: SGD120/Porter who can carry up to max 20kg during the trek. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
We will advise you while making the booking of the event.
DAY 1 / LOMBOK AIRPORT – SEMBALUN VILLAGE
Do check with on the flight to books. Pickup by group arrival time in Lombok Airport, then transfer to Sembalun
Check in homestay then free and easy
(Twin Sharing Basis)
DAY 2 / SEMBALUN – PLAWANGAN BASECAMP (B, L, D)
After early breakfast departure at 08:00am from Sembalun Lawang, one of the starting points of Mt Rinjani climbing (2h30 drive) and a traditional Sasak village.
Sembalun Lawang (1,156m) is the best place to begin on foot to reach the peak of Rinjani, known for its spectacular scenery.
After registration, Start your trek from the Rinjani Trek Centre in the village of Sembalun lawang : the climb to Plawangan II at 2,650m will take about 6 hours via POSI (1,300M), POSII (1,500m) and POSIII (1,800m).
Picnic lunch en-route
- Arrive in the late afternoon / early evening to Pelawangan II at 2,649
- Dinner prepared by your local team.
- Overnight in tent at the Pelawangan II base camp at 2,650m.
Distance & journey time:
Trekking distance : 7 hours. uphill +1500meters
DAY 3 / PELAWANGAN SEMBALUN – SUMMIT – PELAWANGAN SEMBALUN – LAKE (B, L, D)
From Pelawangan Sembalun, start early at 2 or 3 Am for a hard 3 hours climbing to the summit of Mt. Rinjani at 3.726m high. The goal is to reach the summit by sunrise. You need to be well rested as this is a stiff task – the final climb is nearly 1,100 meters on difficult ground.
Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. After enjoying sunrise, a complete breakfast prepared by the team is ready for you. Take a short rest then proceed (3hours – 2000m) very steeply down to Segara Anak Crater Lake for a fantastic view of the lake where in the middle standing gently MOUNT BARUJARI or “new formed mount” that is also possible to be conquered.
After arriving at the lake and getting enough rest, Continue you’re further stepping down for visiting and hot spring, take your time by swimming in the pilgrimage hot springs, that has believed by locally as to have healing powers.
- Lunch and dinner prepared and served at the lake.
- Tent will setup at the Lake Dinner prepare by your local team
- Overnight at the camp Segara Anak ( Lake)
Distance & journey time:
Trekking distance Pelawangan II – Summit : 3 hours uphill +1100meters, 2 hours down -1100 meters
Difficulty: Very hard
Trekking distance Pelawangan II – Segara Anak Lake: 3 hours downhill -600meters
DAY 4 / LAKE – PELAWANGAN SENARU – SENARU VILLAGE – KUTA LOMBOK (B, L)
After breakfast start trekking uphill to Senaru crater rim. You will take around 3 hours descending to Senaru Crater Rim. After arriving at the senaru crater rim we can rest sufficiently and take some pictures for those who want to take pictures here before we continue to senaru village.
- From senaru crater rim to senaru village we will spend the time 5 hours downhill.
- Arrival at the Senaru finish point you will be great by your driver, get some cold water.
- After leaving your trekking and porter team you departure for your transfer in private vehicle to the well known beach of Kuta Lombok. Remain the rest of day as leisure.
- Overnight in Kuta Lombok
Distance & journey time:
Transfer Senaru – Kuta Lombok 3 hours 30 minutes
Trekking distance Lake – Pelawangan Senaru – Desa Senar finishing point: 3 Hours Up Hill, 5 hours downhill Difficulty: Hard
DAY 5 / KUTA LOMBOK ( ACCOMUDATION ) TO LOMBOK AIRPORT (B)
Transfer to the airport
Trip end at the airport of Lombok
*Itinerary may change following the weather change and delay time during trekking.
(Twin Sharing Basis)
- Transport (pick up from airport to sembalun and transfer from senaru to kuta lombok, Kuta Lombok To Airport)
- One night accommodation in Sembalun village before the trek (Twin Sharing Basis)
- One night accommodation in kuta lombok after the trek (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Foods and drinks during the trekking day only
- Local snack, fruit and soft drink during the trek
- Group Trekking equipment:
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed Mats
- Toilet Tent
- Camping Chair
- Coking Gear
- Experienced Guide and porter
- Entrance fee for Rinjani national park with trekking insurance
- Medic Team
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Lunch, and dinner during first day and last night.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Visa to Indonesia
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
Please note the following items to bring on our own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & Firestarter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160