Experience the wonderful nature, paddy fields, and get to stay at one of the best Topas Ecolodge is certified ‘Unique Lodge’ by National Geographic on this adventure.
Topas Ecolodge is a small lodge situated on a beautiful hilltop deep in the mountains of Hoang Lien National Park only 45 min outside Sapa town in North Vietnam. The bungalows presents a casual style with a private balcony, from there you can enjoy the magnificent view of the towering peaks and endless valleys dotted with ethnic minorities’ villages. A perfect place for touring in the surrounding area hiking or biking or just relaxing from the noisy and busy city life.
Sapa is a major tourist destination in North Vietnam and a natural starting point for discovering the unique mountainous area, including the Hoang Lien Son mountain range, and Mt Fansipan – Indochina’s highest peak at 3,143m. The region is also home to five different hill-tribes, each with its own distinct language, dress and cultural values. Some of the villages, especially those located deep in the remote parts of the mountains, are still largely untouched by modern life.
- Experience stay at Topas Ecolodge Certified ‘Unique Lodge’ by National Geographic
- Winter fall over Rice terraces
- Colorful minority groups
- Home stays in minority villages
Event Cost : * We have only limited slots for this event due to the Topas EcoLodge stay limited rooms. Deposit $100 for booking.
SGD525/person (Group size: 6-10 persons maximum)
For Single Supplement at the Topas EcoLodge additional SGD175/pax
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: http://sgtrek.com/about-us/sgtrek-membership/)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Book your flights accordingly as per the itinerary our Guides will meetup with you at the airport for transfer to the railway station. The final meetup is at 7.30pm at the HANOI RAILWAY STATION.
Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai 20:30 pm – Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi railway station for boarding the Express Train to Laocai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper wooden cabin (4pax/cabin or 2pax/cabin on request).
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa ( B/L/D) 5 hours trek and homestay
Arrive in Lao Cai around 6.00 am. Welcome by our tour guide in Lao Cai and transferred to Sapa. Breakfast in local restaurant. After breakfast we can pack up for the trek or stroll in Sapa market walk around the town. We will begin our trek at 9 am. We will trek on small trails down hill to Muong Hoa Valley and visit LaoChai village of Black H’mong and Ta Van village of the Dzay minority groups. Picnic lunch on the way. We will reach Tavan, a village of Dzay minority around 4.00 pm. Dinner and overnight homestay in a local house.
Day 2: Trek and home stay ( B/L/D) 6 hours trek and homestay
Breakfast at the home stay. We leave Ta Van Village at 8.30 am for Giang Ta Chai, a village of Red Dzao minority. Today we trek through thick bamboo forest and enjoy great view of rice terraces. Around noon we reach Giang Ta Chai, visit to the village and have picnic lunch by Muong Hoa Rive. In the afternoon we cross the river and head to Ban Ho, a village of Tay minority group. We will have dinner and overnight in a traditional house-on-stilt of the Tay in Ban Ho village.
Day 3: Topas Eco Lodge ( B/L/D)
After breakfast at the home stay we leave Ban Ho and walk on good trails to explore the village. Short transfer to Topas Eco Lodge. Upon arrival in Topas Eco Lodge we check in hotel and relax in the eco lodge. Dinner and Overnight in Topas Eco lodge.
Day 4: Back to Hanoi (B)
Breakfast in Topas Eco Lodge. Relax in the eco lodge and take the car at 11.30 am to Sapa Town. Leave luggage at my office then free to explore the town. We can visit Ham Rong Park or shop in Sapa market or take the cable car up to the peak of Fansipan. In the late afternoon we take a bus ride to Lao Cai for night train back to Hanoi. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper wooden cabin.
Day 5: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip completes
Arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 am. Trip completes at the train station.
Flight Details: VIETJET AIRLINES – BOOK EARLY FOR CHEAPER FLIGHTS
contact us for flight details.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Pick ups, transfer & sightseeing as per program by A/C Russian jeep or minibus
- Transfer to Eco lodge
- Full meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English speaking Local guide
- Entrance fees
- 2 nights’ home stay arrangements
- Double/Twin room in bungalow in Topas Eco Lodge
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Vietnam Visa (Contact us if you need visa we can arrange based on the group)
- Tips for Guides
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen. If anyone wants to give gifts, books, chocolates for the village kids can carry along on the trip.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO BRING ON OUR OWN :
- Travel Insurance ( Please buy )
- Headlamp( basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper (can relax ur feet)
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- Long john or Mountain trekking outfit,
- Mountain jacket,
- socks and gloves,
- Trekking Pole stick
- Extra plastic bag to cover personal cameras and stuffs
- Sun glasses
- Amenities (Toiletries/bath towel/Shower gel/shampoo/paste/tissue) cos staying at homestay.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160