Jade Mountain (Yushan in Chinese) is not only the highest mountain in Taiwan but also the highest peak in Northeast Asia at an altitude of 3952 meters (12966 ft) and definitely is top one of the must-visit mountains in Taiwan. It’s located within the Yushan National Park just next to the famous Alishan National Scenic Area in the central mountains of Taiwan.
Jade Mountain is the most famous, and therefore most popular hike in Taiwan. Everyone with an interest in adventure, hiking, and the outdoors in Taiwan wants to be able to say that they’ve climbed it once.
*AS WE NEED TO APPLY PERMITS AT LEAST 4MONTH BEFORE DO SIGNUP EARLY.
DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- Make deposit payment of $500/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
- Do take note permits are subjective to approval.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP START DATES:
- 19 April – 23 April 2023
- 01 June – 05 June 2023
- 28 June – 02 July 2023
- 05 Aug – 09 Aug 2023
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
- 6Pax – 10Pax : SGD875/Pax
- 11Pax – 15Pax : SGD825/Pax
- 6Pax and above : SGD775/Pax
*Book in group of 4pax and above and get $25/Pax discount (*Offer valid till 30Nov2022)
Event Grading: Moderate
Overview of Itinerary:
We will advise you on the flight booking once you confirm the event with us. All should arrive at Taoyuan Airport for the group meetup and pickup.
Day 1: Taoyuan Airport to Hotel in Taipei City
Meetup with our local Guide/Event Coordinator briefing and drive to the hotel in Taipei. Free and easy for the rest of the day.
(*Hotel sharing basis)
Day2: Drive from Taipei (Lunch at a stop in the middle of the journey）- Shuili Snake Kiln Sightseeing – dinner in Shuili – Wangxiang tribe.
Day3: Wangxiang – Tatajia Tourist Center – Paiyun mountain house.
Drive to the trail start head. Safety Briefing and start of the hike
- Tataka Trailhead: hiking start!! (2610m, 0.0k)
- Front Peak Entrance (2.8k)
- Lunch at West Peak Viewpoint (5.1k)
- Great Cliff (6.7k)
- Paiyun Lodge (3402m, 8.5k)
Day4: Paiyun – Summit -Tatajia – Shuili (dinner) – Taipei
Rough plan for the summit hike, based on the weather conditions it will be revised by the Local guides on the day of the hike:
- 02:00 Wake up and prepare for summit push
- 02:30 Departure (8.5k)
- 05:30 Yushan Main Peak (3952m, 10.9k)
- 09:00 Arrive back at Paiyun Lodge (8.5k)
- 14:30 Back to Tataka Trailhead (0k)
- 19:00 Drop-off at Taipei City
(*Hotel sharing basis)
Day5: Taipei – airport.
- Pickup at the hotel in Taipei
- End the tour at Taoyuan Airport
*Do take note about the meals along the journey is not included in the package as it’s easy to pickup the food of your choice along the way. Do prepare some food for the mountain also along the way.
*Itinerary is subjective to weather conditions on the day and may be revised accordingly.
- Airport transfer
- Two days of Tree star hotel in Taipei City (*sharing basis)
- Guest House in Wangxiang tribe one night (*sharing basis)
- Three dinner (two in Shuili and one in mountain)
- Application for a climbing permit
- Fee of one night in Mountain House (including sleeping bag)
- Transfer fees within the National Park.
- Fights (Singapore-Taipei-Singapore)
- Visa to Taiwan
- Tips & Gratitude
- Personal Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any other food other than specified in the itinerary.
Things need to bring during climb to Mountain
• Bonnet/bonnet/thick socks/gloves
• Personal medicine
• Trekking pants or Light pants
• Headlamp/extra Battery
• Trail food/CHOCOLATES/Biscuit or Cookies
• Water bottle
• Extra Money
• Garbage Bag
• Water proof Jacket/sweater
• Extra Cloths/thermal sleeve
• Extra Sandals / Sleepers
• Bush hat/Cap
• Trekking pole OPTIONAL
⇨ Spoon & fork
⇨ Lunch box
• Personal Hygiene
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160