Mount Fansipan is the highest peak in Vietnam, towering above the Hoang Lien Son mountain range in the far north of the country. The hike will take you through misty bamboo forests and over golden rice terraces, all the way up and above the clouds. Standing tall at 3134m it is the highest peak of Indochina. Once upon reaching the summit we will descend using the cable car. Fansipan Legend is said to be the highest and longest suspended cable system in the world. The whole ride takes about 30 minutes. You will enjoy spectacular views over the Sapa valley and rice terraces!
Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking, particularly in mountainous Cát Bà National Park.
- Awesome scenery
- Rice terraces
- Colorful minority groups
- Cable Car Ride
EVENT COST : (*Minimum 4pax)
4-7pax – SGD780/pax
8-11Pax Above – SGD740/pax
12Pax and above – SGD700/Pax
(*Make an initial deposit of SGD100 for confirmation of the trip)
Make payment to the below account and send the payment screenshot via WHATSAPP to +6592700908(Vijay):
*Make the payment to the below account :
SGTREK PAYNOW UEN : 201816267K
or You can transfer to the below account no.
Account Name : SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Bank Name : DBS BANK
Account Type : Digital Account
Account No : 027-907841-3
EVENT DURATION : 6Days5Nights
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Day 1 : Arrival at Hanoi Airport – Night Train transfer to Lao Cai
Pick up at Hanoi Airport and transfer to Hanoi railway station for boarding the Express Train to Lao Cai. 9.00pm Boarding the Express Train to Laocai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper wooden cabin (4pax/cabin)
Overnight in an AC soft sleeper cabin (4pax/cabin)
Day 2 : Transfer to Sapa – Fansipan Hiking – Overnight at Campsite ( B/L/D )
Arrive in Lao Cai around 5.30 am. We will take 1hr bus ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride give you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa Town we have breakfast in local restaurant. You can leave all your unwanted things in the hotel here.
8.30: Transfer from Sapa to Heaven gate (at the elevation of 2047m above sea level). Check your equipments and baggage carefully before the trip. Trekking through a primary forest of giant, centuries-old pine expanses of yellow bamboo. Stop at the elevation of 2.200m for lunch.
Continue trekking to the elevation of 2800m. Have dinner here and overnight at the Campsite. We will stay in hut 1 room 8pax sharing basis.
(*Porter will carry food and gears)
Day 3: Fansipan Conquer – Cable cardown – Sapa – Overnight on train ( B/L/D )
Morning wake up, breakfast and pack your luggage then conquer Fansipan peak, see Fansipan peak in the middle of light and fog with Vietnam National Flag at the top. In H’mong language, means “ Great rock”. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the highest peak of Indochina.
Take the cable car downhill. (20 minutes on cable car down). Take the car to Sapa, We arrange rooms for shower, have lunch and relax
Free at leisure in the afternoon. We can explore the town on foot and have great shopping time in Sapa market. In the late afternoon, we transfer to Lao Cai for night train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Railway Station – Hotel in Hanoi – Halong Bay Day Cruise – Hanoi (L/D)
Arrive Hanoi around 5.00am. Pick up and transfer to hotel to leave your luggage and have Breakfast by your own.
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h00-12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
13:00 – 13:15 Welcome on boat enjoy welcome drink and follow Operation Manager briefing safety on boat as Glory Ha Long Cruise heads to Hoa Cuong, Ngon Tay, Duoi Ca.
13:30 – 14:30 Have lunch on boat
15:00 – 15:45 Transfer to small bamboo boat to visit Luon cave
Option: Kayaking service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
15:45 – 17:00 Visit Titov island/Soi Sim island.
17:00 – 18:00 Back to the boat continues cruises to find safety place for overnight ( near 587 islet or Luon cave). Free time on boat
18:00 – 19:00 Happy hour (buy two drink, get one free )
18:30 – 19:00 Cooking Class
19:30 Have dinner on boat
21:30 – 23:00 Join squid fishing. Overnight on boat
Day 5: Halong – Hanoi (Brunch)
06h30: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
7h00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
08h15: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended
09h00: Back to the cruise by tender, then check-out and enjoy a fantastic cuise on the bay
09h15: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11h30-11h45: Transfer by tender to the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12h00: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Arrive Hanoi, check in hotel and free at your leisure to explore the old quarter. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 6: Hanoi Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at your leisure until transfer to airport for your departure
Flight Details: VIETJET AIRLINES
Do check with us on the flight booking
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Pick ups, transfer & sightseeing as per program by A/c private car/minivan
- Meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 night at campsite in Fansipan
- 1 night at 3 star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 1 night on Cruise ( deluxe cabin, double/twin cabin for 2 persons)
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi (AC cabin, soft sleeper, 4pax/cabin)
- Shared Cruise trip in Halong Bay
- Shuttle tourist bus pick up Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking paddles
- Porter (1 porter for 2 pax)
- Cable car Fansipan
- Mineral water for hiking
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Vietnam Visa (Contact us if you need visa we can arrange based on the group)
- Tips for Guides
Proposed hotel and Cruise
- Hanoi: Medalion hotel, HM boutique hotel
- Halong: Glory Legend Cruise, Siver Sea Cruise,
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen. If anyone wants to give gifts, books, chocolates for the village kids can carry along on the trip.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO BRING ON OUR OWN :
- Travel Insurance ( Please buy )
- Headlamp( basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper (can relax ur feet)
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- Long john or Mountain trekking outfit,
- Mountain jacket,
- socks and gloves,
- Trekking Pole stick
- Extra plastic bag to cover personal cameras and stuffs
- Sun glasses
- Amenities (Toiletries/bath towel/Shower gel/shampoo/paste/tissue)
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160