Join us for a truly unforgettable Yoga Retreat in Eastern Bhutan, a region that is often overlooked by tourists in favor of the more popular western part of the country. However, this hidden gem boasts its own distinct culture and breathtaking natural beauty that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
The yoga will be daily (morning and evening) except the last day. Type of sequence will be morning flow and evening (yin/restore) to adjust the activity during the day. This trip is suitable for anyone who is looking for a great adventure out to the land of happiness.
EVENT COST: SGD4725/Pax
EVENT START DATES: 21 – 27 Sep 2023
(*Cost is inclusive of 2way return flights)
$2000/Pax to be deposited for booking confirmation and balance to be paid 4months before to the trip start date.
Singapore – Guwahati, Thursday
Guwahati – Singapore, Wednesday
1 KB541 SINGAU 1230 1440
2 KB540 GAUSIN 0910 1610
SIN-GAU-SIN in economy
*Airfare and taxes are subject to change without prior notice. Do check with us the prices while booking your tour with us.
*Single supplement prices applicable.
- Day 1: Guwahati airport to Samdrupjongkhar 2 hrs 10 min drive approx.
- Day 2: Samdrup jongkhar – Trashigang 5 hrs 20 min drive approx.
- Day 3: Trashigang Excursion.
- Day 4: Trashiang – Lhuentse 4 hrs 30 min drive approx.
- Day 5: Lhuentse – Mongar- 2 hrs 30 min drive approx.
- Day 6: mongar – Samdrup jongkhar 9 hrs 30 min drive approx.
- Day 7: Drop to Guwahati airport.
Day 1: Guwahati airport to Samdrupjongkhar 2 hrs. 10 min drive approx.
Our representative will receive you at Guwahati Airport and escort you to Samdrup Jongkhar through tea gardens, transparent rivers interspersed with quiet villages and small townships of vibrant culture. In the evening, take a walk-through town.
Day 2: Samdrup jongkhar – Trashigang 5 hrs. 20 min drive approx.
After breakfast, you will begin your journey to Trashigang, the major commercial hub of eastern Bhutan. This is going to be a stunning journey passing through tropical to broadleaved forests, villages and vegetation zones. Make stops at Narphung, Wamrong, Khaling and Kanglung to interact with locals overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Trashigang Excursion
In the Morning, drive to Sakteng via Radi Village. This is the highlight of the Eastern Bhutan Tour.
– Radi village is famous for Handlooms. Visit to the Radi Gompa. Packed lunch will be served. In the evening, drive back to Trashigang. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Trashiang – Lhuentse 4 hrs. 30 min drive approx.
Lhuentse is one of the remotest districts of Bhutan with sparse population. The ethnic mosaic of the region is made up of Kurtope people. The people of Lhuntse are mostly paddy farmers. Many shamanic rituals add colors to the cultural diversity of the region. Lhuntse is home to some of the most sacred sites of pilgrimage in the country and famed for exquisite hand-woven Textiles. we will visit following place:
- Dungkar Ngatshang: The house of Dungkar, one of the noble lineages was home to Jigme Namgyel Wangchuk, the father of Wangchuck Dynasty. It stands amid a scenic backdrop of towering mountains overlooking the tiny Dungkar village.
- Guru Statue Takila: The 173 ft. tall statue of Guru Padmasambhava stands imposingly on the slopes of Takila, overlooking the scenic valley of Tangmachu.Learn Pottery: Gangjur village is around 10 minutes’ drive from Lhuentse Dzong. It is a vibrant community where local artisans still keep alive the dying art of pottery.
- Textile Tour: khoma village is the epicenter of Bhutan’s rich textile weaving tradition. It is known for exquisite brand of Kishuthara weaves that are prized possessions. It is worn by women during festival and special events.overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Lhuentse – Mongar- 2 hrs. 30 min drive Approx.
Mongar is the kind of place where the journey is as beautiful as the destination itself. The entire route is dotted with rhododendron gardens. The main attractions of Mongar are its main town, dzongs, the sacred site Aja Ney, Yagang Lhakhang, Jarung Khashor Chorten and Dramitse Lhakgang, where the main attraction is the Dramitse Ngacham, or “Dance of the Drums of Darmise”. The major festival which is celebrated in Mongar is Kharphu Bonchoed. People from different places attend this festival to perform rituals and make offerings to the local deity. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Mongar – Samdrup jongkhar 9 hrs. 30 min drive approx.
Today an early breakfast will be served and then we’ll start our reverse journey to Samdrupjongkhar. If time permits, we will visit some place on the way. Overnight stay in Hotel in Guwahati.
Day 7: Drop to Guwahati airport.
We will bid farewell today. End of great adventure. See you again in Bhutan.
The Tour Cost Includes:
- International Flights (Singapore – Guwahati – Singapore)
- Breakfast and dinner at respective hotels and lunch at local tourist standard restaurant
- Accommodation (Twin Bed / Double Bed sharing basis)
- All transportation within the country including Guwahati airport transfers.
- Government Sustainable Development Fee
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments.
- English Speaking Local guide/ Driver
- Visa fee USD40.
The Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Indian Visa
- Airfare and taxes
- Single room supplement charges SGD250 for the entire package
- Insurance Premiums
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head.”
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, bottled water,
- Incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services
- Covid19 Insurance/ Travel Insurance.
Hotel we provide:
Samdrup Jongkhar: in this place as of now there is no 3-star hotel however one the new 3-star property is coming up and will update the name once it is in operation.
Trashigang: Druk Deothjung or similar 3*
Mongar: Wangchuk hotel or similar 3*
Lhuntse: Phayul resort or similar 3*
Note: The hotels are provided based on room availability during the time of tour confirmation.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160