We have customized this special tour to experience the most of the Leh region in this 08days. This is a roadtrip and no hiking is involved. This trip is suitable for everyone, family can bring kids along also. Do check with us for more details. SIGNUP early and enjoy the discount.
Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
EVENT DURATION: 8days7nights
EVENT DATE: 01-08Aug2020
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Cost: (Group of 4pax minimum) *DEPOSIT $500/pax for booking
- 10 pax above : SGD580/pax
- 7-9 pax : SGD650/pax
- 4-6 pax : SGD725/pax
- SIGNUP before 29Feb2020 and get $100/Pax early bird discount 0r
- SIGNUP in group of 4pax and enjoy $100/Pax discount. This offer will be valid 31March2020
Make payment to the below account and send the payment screenshot via WHATSAPP to +6592700908(Vijay):
*Make the payment to the below account :
SGTREK PAYNOW UEN : 201816267K
or You can transfer to the below account no.
Account Name : SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Bank Name : DBS BANK
Account Type : Digital Account
Account No : 027-907841-3
- Leh Sightseeing
- Pangong Lake via Changla Pass
- Thikse Monastery
- Tso Moriri via Taklanglaa Pass
- Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable Road in the world)
Overview of Itinerary:
Do check with us the flight details and book accordingly. If any queries, feel free to ask us. WE want everyone to arrive Leh by morning first flight so that we can have enough time to sightseeing and rest early for the night.
01Aug2020 Day 1: Airport Pickup and Free and easy around the Leh city
Sightseeing around Leh and rest in hotel for the night in Leh Hotel.
02Aug2020 Day 2: Acclimatization and Sightseeing around
- Leh City
- Tibetian Market
- Leh Central Market
- Leh Palace
- Shanti Stupa
- *Overnight in Leh Hotel
03Aug2020 Day 3: Drive to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass(5500m)
Drive to Pangong lake 4350 m via Changla pass 5360m visiting Rancho school of three idiots movie, 18th century Shahi Hamdan mosque breathe taking views of Pangong lake overnight in Pangong lake 4350 m Spangamic village camp/home stay.
04Aug2020 Day 4: Drive to nubra valley via Shoyok road breathe taking views of Shoyok valley and Indian karakorum overnight in Hunder desert camp/ homestay
05Aug2020 Day 5:
Drive to sightseeing in Nubra valley deskit monastery gompa camel riding in huder desert panoramic hot water springs visit Samtangling monastery and further drive to leh via khardungla pass 5602 m highest motorable road in the world tea at highest cafeteria in the world overnight in hotel in leh
06Aug2020 Day 6: Roadtrip to Tso Moriri
- Drive to Tso Moriri
- Sightseeing Taklanglaa Pass
- Changthang Platue
- amazing landscape kiager tso lake
- Explore the Nomadic Tribes
- *Overnight in Karzok Homestay
07Aug2020 Day 7:
Drive to Leh via Polokonkala pass 5160 m different route visit Chumathang hot springs amazing landscape of Chumathang valley overnight in Leh hotel
- Explore Changthang Platue
- Chumathang Hot Springs
*Overnight in Leh
08Aug2020 Day 8:
End of tour (Airport Drop off)
- Stay with twin sharing (Only room) at Nubara-Leh-Pangong-Tsomoriri.
- All ground transportation in a good condition Toyota Innova car.
- All inner line permit and wild life,environment fees etc.
- Local Guide.
- airport transfer up down.
- Oxygen cylinder.
- International Flight tickets
- Domestic flights tickets
- All food and drinks need to paid on your own
- Visa to India
- Donation / Tickets to Monastery
- Lunch as participants are always on move lunch from local restaurants on own choice and expenses
- Tips for Guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
Suggested Flights : do contact us
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160