Aconcagua is a mountain in the Principal Cordillera of the Andes Mountain range, in Mendoza Province, Argentina. It is the highest mountain in the Americas, the highest outside Asia, and the highest in both the Southern and the Western Hemispheres with a summit elevation of 6,962 meters.
EXPEDITION DATE: 28Jan2022-14Feb2022
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Arrive in Mendoza (2,493ft/760m)
Arrive in Mendoza, transfer from the airport to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Free day in Mendoza (2,493ft/760m)
Group meeting point, check permits, and climbing gear. Overnight in the hotel. (B)
Day 3: Mendoza – Penitentes (8,465ft/2.580m)
Transfer in private vehicles from Mendoza to Penitentes Refuge, which takes about 4 hours. The group will spend the night at the Refuge. (B)
Day 4: Penitentes – Confluencia (11,300ft/3.390m)
From Penitentes, we will drive on the “Route 7” and after 15 minutes will arrive at the Horcones Valley (9,678ft72950m), where the trek begins. Following a short hike, around 4 hours, we will arrive at our camp, Confluencia (11,300ft/3.390m). Overnight in a Shared Dome Camp. (B/BL/D)
Day 5: Confluencia – Plaza Francia (13,287ft/4.050m)
Our main objective of this day is to get a good acclimatization. We will go for a hike to the base of the imposing south face of Aconcagua to Plaza Francia. That will take us around 6 to 7 hours up and down again to Confluencia Camp. Overnight in a Shared Dome Camp. (B/BL/D)
Day 6: Confluencia – Plaza de Mulas “Base Camp” (14,500ft/4.350m)
After a 7-to-9-hour hike, we will arrive to the base camp (14,500ft/4.350m), we will be hiking through a very dry, wide, and endless area, through “Playa Ancha”, we will get to the camp by late afternoon. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 7: Rest in the Base Camp (14,500ft/4.350m)
We will enjoy this day resting and relaxing, we will also have much time to organize for the next high camps. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 8: Cerro Bonete Summit (16,417ft/5.004m) – Base Camp
After an early breakfast, we will start hiking. It will take us around 4 to 5 hours to get to the summit of Bonete (16,417ft/5.004m), and 2 to 3 hours to go down again to the base camp. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 9: Hike to Camp I (16,568ft/5.050m) – Base Camp
We will start in the morning towards the first high camp Canada (16,568ft/5.050m), we will carry some gear and food to leave there, it will take us about 3 to 4 hours to get to this camp, and 1 to 2 hours to go back again to the base camp. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 10: Base Camp – Camp I (16,568ft/5.050m)
We will start early in the morning towards Camp Canada. It will take us 3 to 4 hours to get here. We will set up the tents, accommodate our gear in the tents and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 11: Camp I – Camp II (18,241ft /5.560m)
We will start in the morning towards Camp II called Nido de Condores. It will take us 3 to 4 hours to get here. The porters will carry the tents and all the rest of the common gear. We will set up the tents, accommodate our gear in the tents and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 12: Camp II – Camp III (19,455ft/5.930m)
We will start in the morning towards Camp III called Berlin. It will take us 3 to 4 hours to get here. The porters will carry the tents and all the rest of the common gear. We will set up the tents, accommodate our gear in the tents and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 13: Aconcagua Summit (22,841 ft/6962m) – Camp III
We will start very early in the morning, towards the summit. This will be for you most likely the hardest day of the whole expedition. It will take us around 8 to 10 hours to get to the summit, and 3 to 4 hours to return to the Berlin Camp. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 14: Camp III – Base Camp (14,500ft/4.350m)
We will pack all the gear and start going down all the way to Plaza de Mulas “Base Camp”. That will take us around 5 hours to get there. Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 15: Extra weather day.
Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 16: Extra weather day
Overnight in tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 17: Base Camp – Penitentes (8,465ft/2.580m) – Mendoza
We will pack the complete climbing and camping gear, ready to load on the mules, and start our long walk to the park entrance at Horcones Valley that will take us about 7 to 8 hours from where we will be driven to Mendoza by vehicle, which will take us another 3 hours, after picking up our gear in Penitentes, and celebrating party in Mendoza. Overnight in the hotel. (B/BL)
EXPEDITION INCLUDES / EXCLUDES
– 3 nights of lodging in Mendoza.
– 1 night of lodging in Penitentes (meals included).
– All the meals during the expedition (except in Mendoza)
– Bilingual professional guide. Guide-client rate: 1/2
– All shared equipment for the expedition (Tents, stoves, etc.)
– Complete base camp services (meals, accommodation, etc.)
– All the transfers in private vans.
– Mule transportation of the equipment.
– Permanent VHF radio communication.
– We provide all our guides with a professional first aids kits and pulse oximeter for daily updates of acclimatization progress.
– High altitude porters for common gear carry (1 each 3 participants)
– Assistance with climbing permit procedure.
The price of the program does not include:
– Entrance fee to the Aconcagua National Park
– Personal porters.
– Any cost if the climber abandons the expedition
– Meals in Mendoza.
– Drinks in Mendoza and Penitentes.
– Personal gear, medications, ground or air evacuations, room services, laundry, beverages, phone communications and items of personal nature, insurance liability, hospitalization or medication of any kind, any other service not mentioned in this condition sheet.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160