Annapurna Base Camp trek counted as the best trekking trails amongst the trekkers from the entire world. Among other different trekking options in Annapurna region, Annapurna base camp is the magnificent treks which bestow different adventurous experiences with natural beauty and has equal significance of both enriching values too. Annapurna trekking ways are adorned out by the arresting Himalayan scenes.
*Get an exclusive SGTREK Duffle bag when you sign up for this trek.
- Deposit $500/Pax for booking this tour.
- Final Balance Payment by 6months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also can customize this trek based on your dates.
TRIP DURATION: 10Days 09Nights
- 02 Mar – 12 Mar 2024
- 16 Mar – 24 Mar 2024
- 30 Mar – 07 Apr 2024
- 13 Apr – 21 Apr 2024
- 27 Apr – 05 May 2024
- 11 May – 19 May 2024
- 25 May – 02 Jun 2024
- 31 Aug – 08 Sep 2024
- 14 Sep – 22 Sep 2024
- 28 Sep – 06 Oct 2024
- 12 Oct – 20 Oct 2024
- 26 Oct – 03 Nov 2024
- 09 Nov – 17 Nov 2024
- 23 Nov – 01 Dec 2024
- 07 Dec – 15 Dec 2024
- 21 Dec – 29 Dec 2024
Group of 2Pax Above: SGD980/Pax (*SGTREK MEMBERS SGD900/Pax)
*Book in group of 2Pax or above: Get $100/Pax Discount – offer valid till 30Sep2023
*Single supplement prices applicable. You can check with us for more details on the cost while booking if you are a solo traveler.
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive in Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1320m/4264ft)
Welcome to Kathmandu (1320m). Our representative will be at the airport. Upon arrival you will be heartily welcomed by him putting garland on your neck which means welcome to Nepal. Then you will be driven to the hotel by car. Rest and enjoy the day around the town.
Hotel in Kathmandu- B
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 7 hours
Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m) by Tourist Bus about 7 hours. Pokhara is located about 200 km west from Kathmandu and the tourist coach takes about 7 hours to get there. The drive mostly fallows along Trishuli River side enjoying the view of landscapes. At the Evening you may take short sightseeing around lakeside Pokhara.
Hotel in Pokhara- B
Day 03: Pokhara to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 3-hour drive and 4-hour trek
Early morning after breakfast we drive to Matque (3 hours) by Jeep and start the trek. From Matque we start our trek down to the modi khola one of the longest suspensionbridge to Jhino and from Jhino steeply up to beautiful village Chhomromg from where you can see the Annapurna south and Himachuli very nearby.
Overnight in Chhomrong – B, L, D
Day 04: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours
The trail out of Chhomrong descends via 2500 stone steps and crosses the ChhomrongKhola on a swaying suspension bridge. It is an uphill climb to Sinuwa. Next, we pass through a beautiful forest to Kuldihar followed by an easy downhill walk to Bamboo.
Overnight in Bamboo – B, L, D
Day 05: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 4 – 5 hours
We pass through the bamboo forest which is damp and cold then ascend steadily with fewer steep sections. It is only after reaching the Himalaya Hotel that the forest opens up and we are out in the sun again with astounding views of the glacial river below. It is a steep climb up through a much drier forest before reaching Hinku Cave. From here we can see the trail drop closer to the river before climbing again to Deurali, the most scenic stretch of the day. The vegetation is sparser, allowing magical views of the valley, the river below, and the sheer rock facing cliffs above with bands of wispy waterfalls.
Overnight in Deurali – B, L, D
Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
Climb gently through a river bed then over a steep trail over to the mountain side. The hike from Bagar to Machhapuchhre Base Camp is somewhat strenuous. From Machhapuchhre base camp we get excellent views of the majestic Machhapuchhre along with Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Gandharvachuli and Gangapurna which is certainly a rewarding experience. The vegetation disappears on our way to ABC and the path widens as we enter the Annapurna sanctuary. From here, we get sensational views of the near-vertical south face of Annapurna towering above us. The sanctuary boasts of a dynamic view without anything impeding the 360-degree panorama. From the base camp we again get to savor mesmerizing views of the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli and other peaks.
Tea House in Annapurna Base Camp – B, L, D
Day 07: Annapurna Base Camp to Upper Sinuwa: 8 – 9 hours
From the Annapurna base camp, we retrace our steps to Bamboo. Today’s trek is downhill so it shouldn’t be very difficult. Besides, we will always have the company of the extraordinary landscape to cheer us up.
Tea House in Lower Sinuwa – B, L, D
Day 08: Trek to Matque then drive to Pokhara: 5 hours trek, 3 hours’ drive
On our way to Matque from Lower Sinuwa we get to enjoy the amazing hill landscape of western Nepal. We have lunch on the way. Our trek will end at Siwai where we board our vehicle to Pokhara.
Hotel in Pokhara – B, L
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Look around shops and shop some souvenirs. Enjoy and rest.
Hotel in Kathmandu – B
Day 10: Fly back to home country.
We will put you Khada (a kind of cloth which is used to wear on your neck). Wearing Khada means good luck and protection. And drop you at the airport. See you next time.
Note: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
The above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make a shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly.
- 1Porter carries 2clients duffel bag, each duffle bag limited to 12kg max. Exceeding weight need to engage personal porters at additional cost. (*we do not encourage porters carry heavy load for the trek.)
- Tips and gratitude provided to local staff (Guides/Porters) are mandatory.
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- 2 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis
- 2 nights Hotel in Pokhara
- All Meals during trekking days 6 days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary. A main course meal at a time.
- All Accommodation from day 1 to day 10 in twin sharing basis
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees and TIMS Card).
- Professional Trekking leader, guides and necessary porters (1 porter for 2 pax during trekking)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes and VAT
- Guide& porter’s insurance.
- Trekking/climbing certificate from the agency.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 days, US$ 50 for 30 days, and US$ 120 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Major foods (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Insurance covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss, theft expenses.
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees
- Battery charge, WI-FI and hot shower during the trekking
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passports are on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation.
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses.
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160