The Annapurna Circuit Trek is beyond special. For good reason, it is frequently ranked among the top trails in the world. Each day of this marvelous journey gets better and better as the trail leads further into the mountains and eventually into the Mars-like Mustang region. The trail completely changes after descending from the Thorong La Pass (5,416 meters), the highest point of the trek.
This trek lasts just over two weeks and is measured between 160-230 kilometers (depending on where you begin or end). Long before you are finished with the Annapurna Circuit Trek, you will feel a deep sense of connectedness to the surrounding natural landscape. Far from home, deep in the Himalayas, the Annapurna Circuit Trek provides a feeling of comfort and peace. Be present in these pristine mountains and welcoming villages.
*Get an exclusive SGTREK Duffle bag when you sign up for this trek.
- Deposit $1000/Pax for booking this tour.
- Final Balance Payment by 6months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: email@example.com
We also can customize this trek based on your dates.
TRIP DURATION: 14Days 13Nights
- 16 Mar – 29 Mar 2024
- 30 Mar – 12 Apr 2024
- 13 Apr – 26 Apr 2024
- 27 Apr – 10 May 2024
- 11 May – 24 May 2024
- 31 Aug – 13 Sep 2024
- 14 Sep – 27 Sep 2024
- 28 Sep – 11 Oct 2024
- 12 Oct – 25 Oct 2024
- 26 Oct – 08 Nov 2024
- 09 Nov – 22 Nov 2024
- 23 Nov – 06 Dec 2024
- 07 Dec – 20 Dec 2024
Group of 2Pax Above: SGD1880/Pax (*SGTREK MEMBERS SGD1800/Pax)
*Book in group of 2Pax or above: Get $100/Pax Discount – offer valid till 30Sep2023
*Single supplement prices applicable. You can check with us for more details on the cost while booking if you are a solo traveler.
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive in Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1320m/4264ft)
Welcome to Kathmandu (1320m). Our representative will be at the airport. Upon arrival you will be heartily welcomed by him putting garland on your neck which means welcome to Nepal. Then you will be driven to the hotel by car. Rest and enjoy the day around the town.
Hotel in Kathmandu- B
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft) about 8 hours.
We leave early and drive by a private Jeep to the village of Dharapani about 240 km, The spectacular journey, which takes approximately 9 hours, offers travelers an exciting adventure along Nepal’s cliff-side road network.
Overnight in Dharapani – B, L, D (local lunch)
Day 03: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft) about 6 hours.
First day of the hike, we followed a set of steep forested ridges, where it is common to see several landslides along the trail. This trail offers sensational views of Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II and Annapurna IV (7,525m/24,688ft). Trekkers can enjoy “spa” time in nature at the hot springs at Chame.
Overnight in Chame – B, L, D
Day 04: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10,827ft) about 6 Hours
The trek to Pisang is dominated by a dramatic curved rock face, rising nearly a mile from the river. As we travel into the alpine regions of the Himalayan range, the forests and vegetation we experienced earlier disappear. You will get spectacular photos as we cross and re-cross the river via several suspension bridges.
Overnight in Pisang – B, L, D
Day 05: Pisang to Manang (3,535m/11,598ft) about 6 hours.
The trek to Manang offers several variations depending on the level of adventure you crave. The lower and less-strenuous route, which takes around five hours, follows a trail contouring the valley and stunning views of the Manang valley. As you continue on the trail and over multiple ridges, breathtaking views of Annapurna III (7,555m/24,787ft) will greet you as the trail rises to the left, passing through the village of Hongde.
The high route offers a serious eight-hour adventure for any trekker looking for an extra challenge. The high route follows the east bank of the Marshyangdi River valley. As you leave the village, the trail continues to rise until crossing a beautiful mountain stream. Then strenuous zigzag climbing leads to the village of Ghyaru. A visit to the gompa at the top of the village offers wonderful views of Annapurna II and Annapurna IV. The trail continues, passing through the Ngawal village. After Ngawal, you will descend back to the valley floor and rejoin the main trail, bringing you to the villages of Braga and Manang.
Overnight in Manang – B, L, D
Day 06: Rest and relaxation in Manang (3,535m/11,598ft)
The village of Manang offers a nice spot to rest, relax and adjust to the higher altitude. It is essential to acclimatize, as we are now high in the Himalayas. Take some time to walk around and enjoy the village. There are several beautiful lakes near the village, as well as souvenir shopping and a clinic run by the Himalayan Rescue Association.
Overnight in Manang – B, L, D
Day 07: Trek to Ledar (4250m/13940ft) about 5 hours.
Thoroughly acclimatized, we advanced towards Thorang La. On the way, we cross a stream, climb to Tengi and 120 meters above Manang and ascend further past Marshyangdi Valley turning north-west up the valley of the Jarsang Khola. Amid the spectacular vistas of Annapurna mountain range, we trek beyond the lush vegetation of scrub juniper and alpine grasses to reach the small village of Gunsang. Gunsang is a cluster of flat mud roofs just below the trail at 3960 meters. Along the route, we see several lodges. As we approach picturesque meadows and rich forests of barberry, juniper etc, we encounter horses and yaks grazing. The trail takes us further along a large stream that flows from Chulu West and Gundang and leads to a rich pasture at 4000 meters.
Overnight in Ledar – B, L, D
Day 08: Trek to Thorang Phedi (4500m/14760ft) about 4 hours.
Leaving Letdar, we climb gradually to a ridge before descending to the headwaters of the Marshyangdi and crossing via a covered wooden bridge. After a short ascent up the mountain path on the right bank, we follow a narrow trail across an unstable steep slope and then descend to Thorung Phedi. If you still have some energy why not continue up to high Camp for the night.
Overnight in Thorang – B, L, D
Day 09: Trek to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) crossing Thorung La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft) about 8 hours.
If we stay in Phedi, this early morning start begins with a challenge. At dawn, we ascend steeply for approximately one hour to a notch in the trail at 4,679m/15,351ft. From high camp we continue up the trail, ascending several false summits before we top out at the Thorong La pass 5,416m/17,769ft. The pass is decorated with a large cairn and Buddhist prayer flags. You will have spectacular views of the Annapurna Range to the south and the Mukut Himal bordering Dolpo to the west. After the four-hour trek to the pass, the decent to Muktinath takes three to four hours. The decent offers stunning views of Dhaulagiri (8,175m/26,821ft), Tukuche Peak (6,920m/22,703ft) and the valley of the Kali Gandaki below.
Overnight in Muktinath – B, L, D
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (3,800m/12464ft)
Muktinath village is an important site for Hindus and Buddhists, where pilgrims come to offer donations at the Vishnu Temple and Gompa. After visiting in the morning, you can walk to the next town of Jomsom, or for those looking for some more adventure, why not hire a mountain bike and ride along the border of the Upper Mustang region.
Overnight in Jomsom – B, L, D
Day 11: Drive from Jomsom to Tatopani (1180m/3871ft)
Drive from Jomsom to Tatopani by local bus will take 6 hours. Once we reach Tatopani we will have chance to drown in hot spring to relax your body after long trekking
Overnight in Tatopani – B, L, D
Day 12: Drive from Tatopani to Pokhara
Today again we drive to Pokhara. It will take 6 hours. The rest of the day is yours. Relax at your hotel or go explore the Lakeside District of Pokhara.
Overnight in Pokhara – B Hotel Kuti resort
Day 13: Return to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,265ft) about 6-hour Drive
From Pokhara, it’s a six-hour tourist bus ride back to Kathmandu. The highway is cut into the side of the river valley and follows a series of steep rocky gorges, landslides and roaring rapids, crossed by precarious suspension bridges. After we enter the Kathmandu valley, feel free to shop and walk around Thamel. Etc.
Overnight in Kathmandu – B, D
Day 14: Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
Our agency’s representative will greet you at your hotel and offer you a Khada (a kind of cloth which is worn on your neck). Wearing Khada means good luck and protection. Afterwards they will drop you at the airport.
Note: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
The above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make a shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Accommodation in tea houses as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters (2 pax 1 porter) during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region (Annapurna) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 days, US$ 50 for 30 days, and US$ 120 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Major foods (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Insurance covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss, theft expenses.
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees
- Battery charge, WI-FI and hot shower during the trekking
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passports are on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation.
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses.
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160