Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. Tilicho lake and Annapurna circuit treks offer you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, spectacular and majestic views of the white Himalayas. The circuit trek with the views of the Tilicho Lake lets you get on a spiritual escape of Muktinath along with the impressive sceneries of the Annapurna peaks from the vantage point of Poon Hill. Annapurna Circuit Trek Via Tilicho Lake is a classic gem of trek that has awed adventure enthusiasts since the 1960s’.
*Get an exclusive SGTREK Duffle bag when you signup for this trek.
- Book now and save $80/Pax discount on Solo Signup (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of $100/Pax on booking – (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Deposit payment of $1000/Pax to be made for booking confirmation. (*refundable until 31May2023 incase if you are unable to go)
- Final Balance Payment by 4months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We also can customize this trek based on your dates.
TRIP DURATION: 15Days 14Nights
- 01 Sep – 15 Sep 2023
- 01 Oct – 15 Oct 2023
- 01 Nov – 15 Nov 2023
- 01 Dec – 15 Dec 2023
*Single supplement prices applicable. You can check with us for more details on the cost while booking if you are solo traveller.
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
- Day :1 Arrival In Kathmandu (1350 M) O/N Hotel
- Day :2 Drive To Besisahar (760 M) Toyata Haice – B
- Day :3 Drive To Chame (2670m) 4wd Jeep – B
- Day :4 Trek To Pisang (3200M) – B,L,D
- Day :5 Trek To Manang (3540m) – B,L,D
- Day :6 Trek To Khangser (3734m) – B,L,D
- Day :7 Trek To Tilicho Base Camp 4140m) – B,L,D
- Day :8 Visit Tilicho Lake 4949m Trek Back To Tilicho Base Camp –Khangser (3734m) – B,L,D
- Day :9 Khangser To Ledar (4200m) – B,L,D
- Day :10 Trek To Thorong High Camp (4925m) – B,L,D
- Day: 11 Trek To Muktinath (3760 M) Via Thorong La Pass (5416m) – B,L,D
- Day :12 Drive To Tatopani (1190M) Local 4wd Jeep – B,L,D
- Day:13 Drive To Pokhara And Explore O/N Hotel – B,
- Day:14 Drive Back To Kathmandu Shopping O/N Hotel – B,
- Day:15 Departure To Home Country. We Will Drop You At International Airport – B,
The above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to go for a private trip. We can plan for you accordingly.
Note of above Itinerary:
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
- Group Arrival/Departure transfer in Kathmandu
- Three nights hotel stay in Kathmandu with breakfast included on twin share room
- One night’s hotel in Pokhara as per itinerary in twin share room
- All Trekking permits Tims card
- Staff insurance
- Transportation: all required transportation, 4wd local Jeep, Tourist Bus as per itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu tourist bus
- Lodging and Food during the trek (Breakfast – Lunch- Dinner), with Menu choice. 3 times tea or coffee
- One English speaking government Licensed guide During Entire Trip
- One porter for two members for your personal luggage
- Member Luggage: 15Kgs Per members luggage allowed.
- Company Service Charges and government taxes.
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment/Sleeping bags
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street