Another hidden gem at the Pahang border, with panoramic viewpoint Bukit Batu Beras hike is another mountain easy mountain hike to summit. Jump off on a 4WD drive experience to the start of the trail head and the hike is just about 1hour from the start point of the trail.
Suitable for beginners with no hiking experience. Families with kids also welcome to join us. Join us and explore your new mountain.
Event Duration: 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place: Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time: 11.00pm (on 15-Feb-2020)
EVENT COSTING: SGD90/Pax (kids below 10yrs old get $10/Pax discount)
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 20pax – Transportation is Coach
Trail Difficulty: Good for beginners with basic fitness level. One should be comfortable in walking up to 3hours with some steep climbs.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
On 15-Feb-2020, everyone should meetup at Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (Maxi Cash) at 11.00pm. Event Coordinators will do a quick briefing. Once the transport arrives, we will depart to Customs. At Johor Customs there are stalls for you do some last-minute shopping food/snacks/water etc. could be bought. From there we will also be departing to Bukit Batu Beras. Along the highway we would be stopping by early morning breakfast, you could take away some food also from there.
Below is the rough itinerary:
- 11.00pm Meetup at Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop (Maxi Cash)
- Depart around 11.10pm to Woodland Checkpoint
- Cross Johor Checkpoint
- Drive to R&R along highway
- Take breakfast & pack your food for the hike
- 6.00am Arrive at start point of the trail to Bukit Batu Beras
- Meetup Local guides & Briefing of the hike
- 6.30am Jump off 4WD to the start of the trail
- 7.30am – 8.00am Summit, take picture and chill out, you can bring some packed food to eat on the summit, also can bring some coffee and chill out with the stunning views.
- 9.00am – Descend Back to the start point we will stop by a cave to take pictures
- 10.30am-11.00am Depart from Bukit Batu Beras we will head to the nearest R&R point for shower facilities.
- Drive to R&R for Lunch (*at own cost)
- Around 3.00pm we will depart from to Singapore
- 10.00pm Back to Singapore
*Itinerary will be changed accordingly based on the weather on the day.
The package is inclusive of the following’s: –
• Transportation from Singapore – Bukit Batu Beras – Singapore
• Hiking Guides
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
• 4WD Transfer included
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
1. Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
2. Warm clothes for the night ride
3. Waterproof bags for Rain shelter
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Food snacks for trail
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160