Broga is surrounded by the lush green hills of a tropical rainforest and sits on the edge of the Titiwangsa Range. It is also a hill that sits right on the border of both the states of Negri Sembilan and Selangor. The hill is composed mostly of lalang grass while some lower areas are covered with palm oil trees or young secondary forest, thus Bukit Broga is also known as ‘Bukit Lalang’. Squirrels and birds such as swifts are common sights around the hills. But what attracted me most is its tranquility and greenness.
Broga Hill is not tough to hike and it takes roughly 30 minutes to reach the first lookout point. There are about 3-4 of them, each with slightly different view and the further you go, the higher it is, obviously. Although the hike is short, you may be surprised with the amazing view, which looks as if you are quite high above sea level.
LOCATION: Sunrise at Broga Hill (Selangor and Negri Sembilan in Malaysia)
ALTITUDE: 400 METRES
DIFFICULTY: Easy (Good for beginners)
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP
Meetup Time : 11:00pm(*17Feb2023) Meeting up at Friday night
EVENT DATE: 18 Feb 2023
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD135/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Meetup at Marsiling Bus Stop(near MaxiCash) 11:00pm(*17Feb2023) Meeting up at Friday night.
- Depart at 11:05pm to Woodland Checkpoint for immigration
- Cross Johor Checkpoint can buy snacks water at Johor check point
- 04.30am-05:00am Stopover breakfast (McDonald’s) – (*own cost)
- Arrive at entrance of Broga & Start Hike (can leave all things behind in the vehicle)
- By 10am we will be down to the entrance depending on the people fitness. This is a very beginner’s hike. You can clean up and change of the clothes at the toilet facilities at the base of Broga (*No shower facilities)
- Then we head to Kuala Lumpur (Food, Massage and shopping Time)
- We will depart to Singapore latest by 04:00-05:00pm from KL
- Stop for dinner along the way R&R (*own cost)
- ETA for Singapore is by 11:00.pm
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
- SGTREK LEADERS
- Hiking Permit
- 2way Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160