Bukit Kutu has always been the famous hike for hikers, offering a breathe taking 360degrees view from the Summit. It is also a good training ground for people who are planning there big hike upto 5000m > come join us for this adventure.
Bukit Kutu is a mountain near Kuala Kubu Bharu along the trunk road to Fraser’s Hill. At 1,050m high, it was once a colonial hill station called ‘Teacher’s Hill’, until usurped by neighboring Fraser’s Hill in popularity. Bombed by the Japanese during the war, it was eventually abandoned to wild, until even the access road (by cart rail) was lost in thick vegetation. Today, the only remains of the bungalows that once overlooked the lush valley are a chimney, fireplace and well (that still collects water), and stone walls at the other end of the ridge. It is a popular climbing spot on weekends, with beautiful views of the Titiwangsa mountain range and Kuala Kubu Bharu dam at the summit.
*AS WE NEED TO APPLY FOR PERMIT IF YOU ARE KEEN MAKE PAYMENT ASAP. EVENT CONFIRMATION IS BASED ON PAYMENT DEPOSIT. LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION IS BEFORE 15-April-2020 OR BEFORE EVENT IS FULL. ONCE THE PERMIT IS APPLIED NO CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF NAME IS ALLOWED. EVENT WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE.
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP
Meetup Time : 10.00pm (Please note we will depart 10.10pm on 15-May-2020)
Event Cost :
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD85
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD95
• Usually it takes 4 to 5 hours(one way)
• Good for Training. You’ll need to have at least some stamina/ hiking experience, else you’ll be crazy tired. ( Moderately Challenging )
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link:https://sgtrek.com/signup)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 20pax – Transportation is Coach
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Height : 3576 feet (1090 meter)
Location : Kuala Kubu Bharu (Selangor)
Usually it takes 4 to 5 hours
Distance : about 7 KM
*Suitable for people who have hiking experience like Gunung Lambak, Gunung Belumut, Gunung Datuk.
We will meet up at 10.00pm at the Marsiling Mrt (near Maxicash). Event Coordinators will do the briefing about the journey. From there we will depart to Singapore Customs & to JB Customs. At JB customs you can buy drinks/snacks/water etc. for the roadtrip. From there we will drive to KKB. Early morning along the road we will stopover for breakfast(*kindly take note there are limited food places around this area, we suggest you to pack some trail food/breakfast prior to the day.
We will arrive at the Entrance of the trail. All your unwanted things you can leave behind in the vehicle before the hike. Also take note there are no toilet facilities (no shower/change of clothes availability) Do prepare yourself well and come to the hike. There are couple of river crossing do take note to bring your water shoes(eg. Kampong addidas)
Meetup with guide and we will start to hike. Below is a rough guide on the trail
- Start Trekking
- Bridge Crossing
- Crossing last stream
- Reached the huge boulder
- A long walk (*do take note there will be cutoff time at 1200 noon you need to turn back where ever you are) to ensure safety of each hikers
- 11.45am Reached Summit of Bukit Kutu (Bring your packed lunch)
- Start Descent latest by 12.25pm
- Reached the huge boulder
- Continue to descent
- Reached The Stream of water
- Fun to chill out at the water point. (Bring Swim Wear)
*Do take note there is no toilet facilities at this area or changing places we will go nearest R&R/petrol station for changing.
After we finish the hike head to dinner and depart to Singapore. We will try to reach Singapore before to midnight.
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• Transportation from Singapore – Bukit Kutu – Singapore
• Local Hiking Guides
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
1. Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack )
3. Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Warm clothes for night
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160