Another year has come to an end in the blink of this pandemic situation. Let’s start the year 2022 with a great new challenge aiming to stay fit and to lead a healthy lifestyle throughout the upcoming year. There’s no better time to welcome the new year than with a renewed passion for shaping up your fitness.
Most of you all might have already completed Coast-to-Coast Trail (Central) which is a 36 km trail that spans across Singapore from Jurong Lake Gardens to Coney Island. Some of you might have already know that NParks will be developing the longest 62km cross-island trail from Changi Beach to Tuas which would be a part of C2C (southern trail) aim to be completed by 2025.
SGTREK is brining you with a sneak preview of this C2C (southern trail) challenge which is around 55km approx. is a more customized route trail of the original 62km planned route. This route map is from Changi Village Hawker Centre to Johor Straits Lighthouse. Do join the event and take up the challenge to accomplish the below task during this C2C (Southern Trail) Challenge and challenge your limits.
Goal of 2022:
- To promote healthy lifestyle through this C2C (southern trail) challenge.
- Meet likeminded people on this walk, challenge your personal best.
- Encourage more people to take outdoor activities.
*Advisory: All participants are advised to follow local government regulations to the social distancing measure and stay safe & healthy during this time and when taking part in this virtual walk challenge.
EVENT TYPE: Virtual Walk
Challenge starts: 01 Jan 2022
Challenge ends: 31 Jan 2022
Submission Date: 01-03Feb2022 (* you can submit once you complete your walk)
EVENT COST: $15/Pax
- Digital E-Certificate upon completion of the walk
TASK TO COMPLETE ALONG THE ROUTE:
There are 6 checkpoints along the route, you will need to take a selfie at each of the checkpoint. This will be used for verification of challenge completion.
- Johor Straits Lighthouse
- Pandan Reservoir
- Old Bukit Timah Railway Station
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Bedok Reservoir
- Changi Village Hawker Centre
TASK WHICH NEED’S TO BE COMPLETED:
- Record GPS Route (compile entire route GPS) and take selfie at each checkpoint and submit the record for verification.
- Walking/Running allowed (*cycling the route is not allowed)
- You can either complete the walk in one go or in multiple days.
- Do hashtag #SGTREK #C2C #CoastToCoast #SouthernTrail on your social media post and Tag @SGTREK
WAYS TO TRACK AND SUBMIT:
Any running apps, pedometers, fitness devices, smartwatches can be used. Submit your records after completion, we will advise you the details in email.
DETAILS WITH FULL EVENT INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL AFTER CONFIRMATION.
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160