On this seven-day adventure, almost anyone can hike the best parts of the Corfu Trail. A series of day hikes from Corfu town lets you explore the many different landscapes to be found — from the coastal to the mountainous. You’ll also trek through a traditional Greek village and visit a local, family-owned distillery to learn about kumquat liqueur, so bring your hiking boots as well as your appetite.
Is this tour for me?
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently. Visit important pre-departure information.
Travel Style: Active
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 12.
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking.
Sun, 24 Sep – Sat, 30 Sep – $1619
Sun, 22 Oct – Sat, 28 Oct – $1559
Day 1 Corfu
Arrive at any time. Meet your CEO, an experienced local hiking guide, at tonight’s welcome meeting. Head out for an optional dinner with the group in Corfu’s charming Old Town.
Your Welcome Moment Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Corfu
On the first of our four hikes, head south and set out on a full-day trek from Stavros to the hilltop village of Pelekas. Walk through lush, old-growth forests on narrow footpaths as you take in Corfu’s rocky coastal scenery.
Day 3 Corfu
Hike through olive groves and uphill paths to reach the village of Lakones, nestled high above the bays and beaches of western Corfu. Stop by a local distillery to sample liqueur and traditional sweets made from the precious golden orange of Corfu — the kumquat.
Day 4 Corfu
Enjoy a full free day to rest and relax, or lazily wander through more of the Old Town. Opt to go on a local vineyard tour, or explore more of the outdoors if you’re keen for another hike.
Day 5 Corfu
Lace up for another full-day hike through the gorgeous landscapes of Corfu. Visit the ruins of a Byzantine castle, hike up to one of the island’s best viewpoints, descend into a valley behind a gorge and opt to visit a chapel in a cave.
Day 6 Corfu
Spend the day trekking through the island’s northeast region, taking in views of Mount Pantokrator and ancient Greek villages. End your hike in the beautiful resort town of Kalami, with neighbouring Albania across the bay.
Day 7 Corfu
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided hikes from Stavros to Pelekas Village, Giannades to Lakones Village, Angelokastro to Afionas Village, and Spartilas to the Northeast Coast
- Visit to Local distillery
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (6 nts).
Allow USD270-355 for meals not included.
Private vehicle, walking.
Staff & experts
CEO / Licensed hiking guide throughout.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160