Himachal Pradesh offers some of the best trekking trails in India. With beautiful valleys, mountain ranges, hanging Glaciers, this place is a paradise for adventure lovers. Once such famous trail is around the region is the Deo Tibba Basecamp trek. Which offer views with snowcapped mountain ranges for trekkers. You could have the view of the snow-clad peaks of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Indrasan (6220m) along with the glaciers of Jagatsukh and Deo Tibba.
Deo Tibba trek is pleasant trek that takes us to the grazing pastures of the Gaddi shepherds and the emerald, blue waters of the Chandertal Lake (4,480 m) with magnificent views of Deo Tibba peak (6,001 m) and its huge hanging glaciers. This is a spectacular view that haunts every trekker giving a unique experience.
FITNESS LEVEL: This hike is suitable for people who can hike comfortably upto 10km+ per day on an average of 5-7hours of walking in a day with some steep terrain. Highest Altitude we will be hiking is less than 4500meters with some unforgettable breath-taking views. A memory which will last you like a lifetime experience.
- DIFFICULTY: 6/10
- MAX Altitude: 4500m
- Tour Start/End: Manali – India
EVENT DURATION: 11N10D
EVENT DATES: 05Aug-15Aug2022
EVENT COSTING: SGD1200/Pax (*group of 6pax and above)
STAFF CONTACT NO.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Day 00): SG-Delhi-Manali
- Day 01): Arrival- Manali
- Day 02): Acclimatization Day
- Day 03): Manali-Jagatsukh – Ad hydro project tunnel point – Chikka (3350 mts)
- Day 04): Chikka – Panduropa (3500 mts)
- Day 05): Panduropa-Seri (3800 mts)
- Day 06): Seri – Chandertaal-Deotibba Base(4480 mts)-Seri
- Day 07): Seri – Chikka
- Day 08): Chikka-Jagatsukh-Manali
- Day 09): Manali-Departure
- Day 10): Delhi – SG
Overview of Itinerary:
Do contact us for the flight booking to India. We want everyone to arrive in Delhi same time so we can make a group arrangement from Delhi-Manali-Delhi. Contact us for more information.
Day 00): SG-Delhi-Manali
Day 01): Arrival- Manali
Arrival Manali and transfer to hotel. Overnight Hotel.
Day 02): Acclimatization Day
Today acclimatization trek in surrounding area. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03): Manali-Jagatsukh – Ad hydro project tunnel point – Chikka (3350 mts)
In the morning after breakfast drive 12km to AD tunnel point and from here trek 03 km to Chikka. Set out camp for overnight tents.
Day 04): Chikka – Panduropa (3500 mts)
Today we will gradually 04 km ascending from the valley, the trail continues to the scenic campsite . overnight tents.
Day 05): Panduropa-Seri (3800 mts)
Today we will gradually 04 km ascending from the valley, the trail continues to the scenic campsite at Seri. overnight tents.
Day 06): Seri – Chandertaal-Deotibba Base(4480 mts)-Seri
After breakfast trek over moraine to the small lake at Chandertaal(Base of Deotibba Peak-6001mts), the birthplace of the river Dhugan. After spending some time at Lake, trace the path back to
Seri. overnight tents.
Day 07): Seri – Chikka
Today we will trek up to Chikka and will do party and bone fire with delicious food. overnight hotel.
Day 08): Chikka-Jagatsukh-Manali
Today we will Descend to AD tunnel point from here we will drive to Jagatsukh village. Evening we will visit heritage village nagar.
Day 09): Manali-Departure
Today departure from Manali to Delhi.
Day 10): Delhi – Singapore.
Or you can extend you stay in Delhi to explore around.
- All Transportation & Pick up service from Manali to Manali
- Hotels with Breakfast and dinner.
- Packed Lunch will be every day during the trek.
- Back up Jeep for Kitchen team.
- All trekking arrangements like, tents (*sharing basis), sleeping bags, tent toilet, Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent, Pony for luggage, Guide, Cook, Helpers.
- One Local Tour guide the group leading the trek.
- Basic medicine kit with oximeter and supplementary oxygen cylinder
- All permits and Permission for hikes.
- SGTREK Leader for Group of 10 and above
- Transfer from Delhi-Manali-Delhi
- Personal expenses
- Visa to India
- Travel Insurance – which cover adventure sports
- Any meals specified other than in itinerary
- Tips – Gratitude’s to guides and porters
- International / Domestic Flights
- Covid19 Pre/Post Test
- Covid19 Travel Insurance
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
Additional items for rainy and/
or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
- Bandana or Buff
- Gaiters (for rainy, snowy, or
FOOD & WATER
- Water bottles and/or reservoir *
- Trail snacks
- First-aid kit or supplies *
- Lighter/matches & fire starter *
- Emergency shelter *
- Headlamp or flashlight * (with
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer
- Menstrual products (if needed)
- Prescription medications
- First-aid kit or supplies
- Sun protection:
- Sunscreen *
- Sunglasses * (+ retainer leash)
- Sun hat *
- SPF-rated lip balm *
- Insect repellent *
- Toilet paper
- Urinary products
- Sanitation trowel (if no toilets)
- Baby wipes
- Alcohol or antiseptic wipes
- Blister treatments
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160