Dover Forest, a 33ha site within Ulu Pandan that has been zoned for residential development, is the subject of a 2017 environmental baseline study conducted by the Housing and Development Board (HDB). The HDB environmental study found that Dover Forest is home to at least 158 species of animals – including critically endangered ones – and 120 plant species.
On this adventure we will be walking off trails. There are no proper paths, so be prepared to be adventurous and explore the wilderness of Dover Forest with its rich nature.
- 10 Nov 2021
- 17 Nov 2021
- 24 Nov 2021
- EVENT START TIME: 08:30am
- EVENT END TIME: 10:30am (estimated)
- Maintain social distancing while on the walk.
MEETUP LOCATION: Dover MRT.
EVENT COST: $20/Pax
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Poncho or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Trekking shoes / Gloves / Kampong Adidas shoes (will get wet dirty and muddy)
- Waterproof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom – wear something comfortable (*Bring extra clothes to change)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160