Interested to do some elevation training – climbing stairs to build strength …..
1. Weights: 3kg max
2. Difficulty level 8-10
3. Own time toward the target of 120 floors.
Event Coordinator : Chin Bok
Event Date: 02/02/2020 (Sun)
Event Time: 0745am
Event Venue: Queenstown MRT – Exit B
1. Not recommended for those taking long term medication.
2. Not recommended for those with inherent high blood pressure.
3. Not recommended for those with inherent low blood pressure.
4. Not recommended for those who have constant giddy spell.
5. Not recommended for those who were sick/on medication in the last 7 days before event day.
6. Not recommended for those with history of asthma
7. No medical coverage for this event.
8. Know your body, know your health and know your wellness.
9. A compulsory buddy system is require and will be assigned to climb together
10. Pre-activity physical examination will be conducted.
1. An insight of stair climbing
2. Rooftop view
3. A healthy workout
How to signup for this walk:
- You need to register yourself at the website
- No RSVP is allowed
- As we are limiting to 25pax (All individual should register)
- After registration a confirmation will be emailed you
- If you are unable to attend do not just click joining the event, give chance to people who really in need of training
- If any queries do WhatsApp +6592700908
The following are things you will need:
- Backpack with load
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Some light snacks
- Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160