The Everest Panorama Trek is especially designed for trekker’s who have limited time for a trekking holiday, but don’t want to miss out the breathtaking views of Mount Everest (8,848 m). This Trek is an easier option than the full Everest Base Camp trek, with the highest point reached being the Buddhist monastery of Tengboche (3867 metres). This is a short and scenic trek, which offers a superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many more. You will also see a rich Sherpa culture & lifestyle. The Everest Panorama Trek is a great introduction to the Sherpa countryside and its culture, along with great mountain views, this is a very popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal. This trek requires us to fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip, then trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a very nice settlement of Sherpa people.
STAFF CONTACT NO: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
TRIP START DATES:
THE EXPEDITION COST:
10pax and Above: SGD1340/pax
Deposit SGD500 for the expedition confirmation
Second Term payment by 15Jan2019 – SGD500
Third Final Balance Payment by 15Feb2019
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 03: Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 35 minutes flight, 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5-6 hrs etc
- Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche (3864m/ 12,673 ft): 5-6 hrs
- Day 07: Tengboche – Monjo ((2800m /9200ft) 5-6 hrs
- Day 08: Monjo – Lukla (2780m/9175ft) 5-6 hrs
- Day 09: Lukla – Kathmandu by Air (1300m/4264ft) 35 minutes
- Day 10: Departure
Staff Contact No: 92700908 (whatsapp)
- Trip Summary
- Duration: 10 Days
- Grade: Easy
- Maximum Altitude: 3,867m
- Best Season: Feb- may, Sept-Nov, but can do throughout the year
- Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmandu, Teahouse Lodging during Trek
- Meals: As stated in itinerary
- Transportation: Car, Plane
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update the EVENT CO ORDINATOR of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters).
Your tour starts as you arrive at the airport in Kathmandu. Upon your arrival we will greet you with a traditional garland (floral wreath worn around your neck). This is our way of saying welcome to Nepal. You will then be transferred by private car to your hotel to settle in. You might choose to go for a walk around after some rest. You will be briefed on your tour.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu guided city tour
In the morning after having breakfast you will drive to Bodhnath. Bodhnath is the largest stupa of Nepal. Around the octagonal base of stupa there are 108 images of Buddha where prayer ceremonies of Buddhist Lamas are taking place since over 2000 years. Then you will proceed to visit the temple of Pashupatinath which is Nepal’s most important Hindu pilgrim site on the banks of the Bagmati River. The temple of Pashupatinath is dedicated to the god Shiva. In the afternoon proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Patan city. Patan was the second largest town in the valley but it has been absorbed into Kathmandu. After visiting Patan you will proceed to visit the Swayambhunath. The stupa at Swayambhunath is the most important and oldest site of Buddhist worship in Nepal. Swayambhunath Stupa is famous for the eyes of Buddha which seem to be observing the world from all 4 directions.
Overnight in Kathmandu –B
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding (2610m/7903ft) – Flight to Lukla 30 minutes and walking 5:30 hours
Fly to Lukla, the trail descends, gradually passing above the large village of Chaunrikharaka (2680m) and on through small villages, fields and forests following a wide well constructed path. After Kusum Drargka, a large stream, the trail crosses the Dudh Kosi river at Phakding. Overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Phakding-Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft) – walking 5:30 hours
From Phakding the trail follows the western bank of Dudh Kosi passing through forests of Blue Pine until it reaches the village of Benkar(2700m). From here the trail crosses to the eastern bank of the Dudh Kosi, and climbs gently to the village of Chumoa. Between here and the next village of Monjo (2800m) the trail drops steeply to cross Monjo Khola. From Monjo the trail crosses a small rock saddle and then descends abruptly to re-cross the Dudh Kosi at Jorsale (2804m). Beyond Jorsale the trail undulates up until the confluence with Bhote Kosi is reached. From here the Khumbu region begins. Above the bridge the trail zigzags up 300m of the steep spur between the two rivers through sparse forest. From the top of the spur, Mt. Everest can be seen rising above Nuptse-Lhotse wall. The next section of the trail climbs less steeply, traversing above the Bhote Kosi until Namche Bazaar is reached. Namcha Bazaar is a market town, where every Saturday morning traders from lower altitude sell goods to sherpas. Most of the trading is over by mid-day and the traders return to their villages. Overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Acclimatization day At Namche Bazzar- walking 5 hours
Known as the ‘Gateway to Everest’ we will spend today here in order to acclimatize and adjust to the thinning air. A short trek to the museum celebrating the traditional customs of the Sherpa people, as well as about flora & Fauna & its land, more importantly, from here you will get the proper glimpse of Everest and the surrounding mountains. And we hike up the Syanbuche airport, and Everest view hotel and sightseeing at the Khumjung village (3800m/12,466ft), which is the biggest settlement of Sherpa. Khumjung is one of the most beautiful villages in Everest area. It’s symmetrically laid out stone dwellings house the families of many of our Sherpas. Overnight at guest house.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3857m/12,670f) 5 hours
An enjoyable walk down to the river at Phunki Thanhka to lunch next to water driven prayer wheels. A steep but short climb takes us to Tengboche Monastery through forests of blue pine, fir and black juniper. Overnight at guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Manjo (2835m) 5hrs
Today we trek ahead from Tengboche to arrive at Monjo taking pleasure from the easy way down. It is fairly long walks. After walking all the way through Namche Bazaar, on the way we will arrive at Monjo. Overnight at tea house.
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2840m) 5hrs
On this day, we will leave Monjo and trek further to reach Lukla that is located at the height of 2840mtaking around 5 hours. This is the last day of our trek. Here we can celebrate before departing for Kathmandu the next day. Overnight at tea House.
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft) 35 min flight
Normally flights are always in the morning due to the weather. So your guide will organise all the airport formalities by the time you have finished your breakfast at the lodge. Your luggage will also be taken to the airport for you. Once your guide gets news about your flight arrival at Lukla airport, you will get the chance to watch how these small aircraft land into this small airstrip. After a quick photograph, head to the airport and catch your flight to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu airport, your guide will take you to your hotel by private vehicle. The rest of the day in Kathmandu is yours to rest or explore. Joins us tonight for a farewell dinner at a traditional Nepalese Restaurant.
Day 10: Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
Our agency’s representative will greet you at your hotel and offer you a Khada (a kind of cloth which is worn on your neck). Wearing Khada means good luck and protection. Afterwards they will drop you to the airport.
The above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to go for a private trip. We can plan for you accordingly.
Note of above Itinerary:
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Everest) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa
Visa Facility Fee
Multiple Entries: US$.20.
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
TERMS & CONDITIONS : http://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (Watsapp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160