The Everest three pass trek links Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lake trek is quite a challenging and strenuous trek through breathtaking Himalayan scenery. See 4 of the world’s highest mountains – Everest 8,848m, Lhotse 8,516m Cho-yu 8201m, and Makalu 8,463m. Cross the Ngozumpa Glacier and head for Gokyo. Enjoy an adventurous experience as you cross the Kongma-La pass, Cho-La Pass and Renjo-La Pass which link some of the major valleys in the Everest Region. Witness unbeatable views of Mt. Everest from the stunning Gokyo Lake 5,350m and Kala Pathar 5,545m. After EBC descend down through dramatic landscapes. Join an old Tibetan salt trade route on your way back to Namche Bazaar; and on to Lukla for your flight to Kathmandu.
*Get an exclusive SGTREK Duffle bag when you signup for this trek.
- Book now and save $80/Pax discount on Solo Signup (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Book in Groups of 4Pax get a special discount of $100/Pax on booking – (*Offer valid only till 31March2023).
- Deposit payment of $1000/Pax to be made for booking confirmation. (*refundable until 31May2023 incase if you are unable to go)
- Final Balance Payment by 4months before to the event date.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Nepal if needed.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 6000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP DURATION: 20Days 19Nights
- 01 Sep – 20 Sep 2023
- 01 Oct – 20 Oct 2023
- 01 Nov – 20 Nov 2023
- 01 Dec – 20 Dec 2023
THE EXPEDITION COST:
*Event Prices are subjective to change based on the Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Flights
*Single supplement prices applicable. You can check with us for more details on the cost while booking if you are solo traveller.
Event Grading: Moderate
*For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
- DAY 1 Arrival In Kathmandu
- DAY 2 Sightseeing In Kathmandu, Official Procedures And Trek Preparation
- DAY 3 Fly To Lukla (2840 M) And Trek To Phakding (2650 M) (4-5 Hours Trek)
- DAY 4-5 Trek From Phakding To Namche Bazaar (3440 M) And Acclimatize (5-6 Hours Trek)
- DAY 6 Trek From Namche Bazaar To Tengboche (3860 M) (5-6 Hours Trek)
- DAY 7 Trek From Tengboche To Dingboche (4360 M) 5-6 Hours Trek
- DAY 8-9 Trek From Dingboche To Chhukung And Acclimatize (4750 M)
- DAY 10 Trek From Chhukung And Cross Kongma La (5535 M) To Lobuche (4940 M) (6-7 Hours)
- DAY 11 Hike Up To Everest Base Camp (5364 M) From Lobuche Via Gorak Shep (5170 M) (8-9 Hours)
- DAY 12 Hike Up To Kalapatthar (5545 M) From Gorak Shep And Back To Lobuche (4940 M) 8-9 Hours Trek
- DAY 13 Trek From Lobuche To Dzongla (4830 M) 3-4 Hours Trek
- DAY 14 Trek From Dzongla To Cho La Pass (5368 M) To Thangnak (4680 M) To Gokyo (4800 M) 7-8 Hours Trek
- DAY 15 Rest Day In Gokyo (hike Up To Gokyo Ri 5357 M)
- DAY 16 Trek From Gokyo To Renjo La (5360 M) To Marlung (4210 M) 7-8 Hours Trek
- DAY 17 Trek From Marlung To Namche Bazaar (5-6 Hours Trek)
- DAY 18 Trek From Namche To Lukla (6-8 Hours Trek)
- DAY 19 Fly Back To Kathmandu
- DAY 20 Final Departure
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at tourist standard hotels in Kathmandu per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Everest) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Lunch, and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu other than specified in the itinerary
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160