Looking to check out the famed Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival and get some time in wintertime Beijing, too? Slip on your mittens, because this six-day adventure has your name all over it. Take in the traditional ice-lantern exhibits, alpine skiing events, and enormous ice sculptures that have made the Harbin festival world-famous with time in Beijing before and after. How do you say “winter wonderland” in Mandarin? You’re one step closer to finding out.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Sat, 04 Jan 2020- Thu, 09 Jan 2020
Sat, 01 Feb 2020- Thu, 06 Feb 2020
Event Duration: 06days
Event Cost: SGD1479/Pax (Signup before 31Oct2019 and enjoy 30% discount)
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Meet Your CEO and Group
Visit the famous Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City before boarding an overnight train to Harbin.
Arrive in Harbin this morning and enjoy a walking tour along Central Street. Later, head to the Harbin International Ice & Snow Sculpture Festival to enjoy the stunning ice sculptures and sunset over the city.
Enjoy a free morning to explore Harbin. Visit Sun Island to enjoy world-class snow sculptures. This afternoon visit the beautiful Saint Sophia Orthodox Church. This evening, board an overnight train to Beijing.
After arriving in Beijing this morning, explore the Great Wall – one of China’s most iconic structures. Enjoy a final evening in this bustling metropolis.
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour
- Harbin city tour
- St Sophia Cathedral visit
- Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- Great Wall excursion
Hotels (3 nts), sleeper trains (2 nts).
No meals included
Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
Overnight train (beds), private vehicle.
Staff & experts
English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
My Own Room – From $269.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160