Developed by JTC and NParks, the 3.23 hectare Hampstead Wetlands Park is a green sanctuary and a place for rest and recreation for the surrounding community of Seletar Aerospace Park. Let’s stroll along the scenic boardwalk, enjoy nature up close at the viewing decks and look out for a variety of interesting flora and fauna and some resident birds along this walk.
This walk is suitable for beginners who are seeking some adventure to start with. Parent’s with kids are also welcome to join us. We will start from Punggol Waterway Point – Punggol Island – Rower’s Bay Park – Hampstead Wetlands Park – Jalan Kayu. We will end here for some awesome delicious famous Jalan Kayu Prata.
PLACES EXPLORED ON THIS WALK:
- Punggol Waterway Point
- Punggol Island’s
- Rower’s Bay Park
- Hampstead Wetlands Park
- Jalan Kayu Prata Place
EVENT DATE: 20 Feb 2022
FREE for SGTREK MEMBERS
$25/Pax (Non Members)
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
MEET UP LOCATION
- Start point : Waterway Point, Singapore (UOB ATM – Punggol NEL MRT Station) 08.00am (we start at sharp 8.05am)
- End point : Jalan Kayu (End Time approx. around 12.00pm)
- Distance : est 15km
- Average Pace : 4-5km/h
- Maintain social distancing while walking
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Sport shoes (we walking on park connector mostly)
- Water Proof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom (wear something comfortable to walk)
- Personal medication if any
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street