Developed by JTC and NParks, the 3.23 hectare Hampstead Wetlands Park is a green sanctuary and a place for rest and recreation for the surrounding community of Seletar Aerospace Park. Let’s stroll along the scenic boardwalk, enjoy nature up close at the viewing decks and look out for a variety of interesting flora and fauna and some resident birds along this walk.
This walk is suitable for beginners who are seeking some adventure to start with. Parent’s with kids are also welcome to join us. We will start from Punggol Waterway Point – Punggol Island – Rower’s Bay Park – Hampstead Wetlands Park – Jalan Kayu. We will end here for some awesome delicious famous Jalan Kayu Prata.
PLACES EXPLORED ON THIS WALK:
- Punggol Waterway Point
- Punggol Island’s
- Rower’s Bay Park
- Hampstead Wetlands Park
- Jalan Kayu Prata Place
- EVENT DATE: 18-Dec-2020
- EVENT START TIME: 08:30am
- EVENT END TIME: 12:30pm
- Distance : est. 14km-15km
- Average Pace : 4km/hr
- Walk in group of 5pax or less
EVENT COST: $10/Pax
*Follow below steps to register for this event :
- By the event ticket on the website
- Fill the event google form sent to your email
- Get event confirmation with all the event details
- Event cost is non refundable upon payment (*incase if you unable to join the event on the day, you can swap your spots with your friends, but do let us know at least 3 days before to the event date.
- 15% Discount Voucher from OUTSIDE SINGAPORE
- 15% Discount Voucher from ANAYA SOUL RETREAT
- 30% Discount Voucher from ADVENTURE WORLD
The following are things you will need:
- A bottle of water 1liter
- Umbrella or Raincoat
- Some light snacks
- Trekking shoes /Sport shoes (we walking on park connector mostly)
- Water Proof daypack
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the activity
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160