Pulau Hantu is located to the south of the main island of Singapore, off the Straits of Singapore. Pulau Hantu is made up of two islets: Pulau Hantu Besar and Pulau Hantu Kechil, with a total area of 12.6 hectares.
Legends of Pulau Hantu
“Hantu” is the Malay word for ghost and Pulau Hantu is aptly named as “island of ghosts”. It was here that ancient Malay warriors once dueled to the death and their ghosts is said to wander the isle.
Today, however, the island is a peaceful and idyllic getaway. Complete with swaying palms, surrounded by white sands and rich reefs. There is even a tiny patch of mangroves.
Pulau Hantu is made up of two islets: Hantu Besar (Big Ghost) and Hantu Kecil (Little Ghost). Hantu Besar has two swimming lagoons and a public toilet with fresh water. Both islands have shelters and picnic areas.
- 06 Feb 2021
- 20 Feb 2021
SGD75/Pax *(explore the island in group of 8pax or less – Safe Management Measures)
*Kids below 12Yrs only pay $60/Pax
Marina South Pier
Address: 31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018988
Event Duration: 10:00am – 04:00pm
-Meetup at 10:00am at Marina South Pier, Depart at 10:15am for Pulau Hantu
-Depart at 03:30pm from Pulau Hantu
* one-way journey takes around 30mins
- Meetup at 10:00 at Marina South Pier
- Attendance and temperature check upon meeting
- Scan safe entry at designated locations
- Participants should always stay in designated groups
- Quick briefing about the itinerary and safety procedures
- 10:15am depart to Pulau Hantu
- Upon arrival at Pulau Hantu (*explore and chill out at the island)
- There are toilet facilities to change and shower
- 03:30pm head back to Marina South Pier
- 04:00pm End of Tour.
*This is not a guided tour. Do take note to follow the Safety guidelines for Safe Management Measures at all times on the trip. Upon arriving at the island explore the island in a group of 5pax or less.
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- 2ways boat transfer from Marina South Pier
- Personal Expenses
Things to Bring:
- Dry Bag (Waterproof)
- Water shoes/Aqua shoes/Gum boots/Snorkel
- 1liter water drinking
- Snacks/Food to eat
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock/Sunglass/mosquito repellent
- Swimwear if you want to swim
- Personal Medication
Safe Management Measures: Strictly to be followed by all participants who join this event.
- Participants to follow safe management measures throughout the tour
- All participants maintain at least 1m spacing. Always ensure no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking, or taking medication, etc.).
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimizes physical interaction.
- Participants to retain the Trace Together app on their mobile phones to support contact tracing efforts even after the tour.
- Adopt good hygiene practices, for example, frequent sanitizing of hands
- If you feel unwell do not join the event day. Kindly take care of your health.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160