Mount Fansipan is the highest peak in Vietnam, towering above the Hoang Lien Son mountain range in the far north of the country. The hike will take you through misty bamboo forests and over golden rice terraces, all the way up and above the clouds. Standing tall at 3134m it is the highest peak of Indochina. Once upon reaching the summit we will descend using the cable car. Fansipan Legend is said to be the highest and longest suspended cable system in the world. The whole ride takes about 30 minutes. You will enjoy spectacular views over the Sapa valley and rice terraces!
SGTREK MEMBER DISCOUNT $25/Pax. If you are not a member can signup now !!!
- Awesome scenery
- Rice terraces
- Colorful minority groups
- Cable Car Ride
EVENT DURATION : 4Days3Nights
EVENT COST : (*Group size 4-15Pax) – SGTREK MEMBER DISCOUNT $25/Pax
4-10pax – SGD550/Pax
11Pax Above – SGD500/Pax
(*Make an initial deposit of SGD100/Pax for confirmation of the trip)
Make payment to the below account and send the payment screenshot via WHATSAPP to +6592700908(Vijay):
*Make the payment to the below account :
SGTREK PAYNOW UEN : 201816267K
or You can transfer to the below account no.
Account Name : SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Bank Name : DBS BANK
Account Type : Digital Account
Account No : 027-907841-3
Day 1 : Arrival at Hanoi Airport – Night Train transfer to Lao Cai
You can book your own flights as per the itinerary and meet up with guide at the arrival terminal of HANOI AIRPORT on the event date. Our LOCAL Guide will meet and greet the group. From there the group will depart for the adventurous journey.
Pick up at Hanoi Airport and transfer to Hanoi railway station for boarding the Express Train to Lao cai. 9.00pm Boarding the Express Train to Laocai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper wooden cabin (4pax/cabin)
Overnight in an AC soft sleeper cabin (4pax/cabin)
*Dinner at own cost
Day 2 : Transfer to Sapa – Fansipan Hiking – Overngiht at Campsite ( B/L/D )
Arrive in Lao Cai around 5.30 am. We will take 1hr bus ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride give you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa Town we have breakfast in local restaurant. You can leave all your unwanted things in the hotel here.
8.30: Transfer from Sapa to Heaven gate (at the elevation of 2047m above sea level). Check your equipments and baggage carefully before the trip. Trekking through a primary forest of giant, centuries-old pine expanses of yellow bamboo. Stop at the elevation of 2.200m for lunch.
Continue trekking to the elevation of 2800m. Have dinner here and overnight at the Campsite. We will stay in hut 1 room 8pax sharing basis.
- Sleeping bags/ Matters will be provided
Day 3: Fansipan Conquer – Cable cardown – Sapa – Overnight on train ( B/L )
Morning wake up, breakfast and pack your luggage then conquer Fansipan peak, see Fansipan peak in the middle of light and fog with Vietnam National Flag at the top. In H’mong language, means “ Great rock”. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the highest peak of Indochina.
Free at leisure in the afternoon. We can explore the town on foot and have great shopping time in Sapa market. In the late afternoon, we transfer to Lao Cai for night train back to Hanoi.
(*Group dinner will be included)
Day 4: Arrive in Hanoi early morning and Transfer to Airport
Arrive in Hanoi around 5 am. Tour ends at Hanoi Railway Station and Depart back to home country.
Flight Details: Do check with us on the flight recommendations.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES :
- Pick ups, transfer & sightseeing as per program by A/c private car or minibus
- Full meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Porters carry food, snack, mineral water
- Cable car ticket for 1 way
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Vietnam Visa (Contact us if you need visa we can arrange based on the group)
- Tips for Guides
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen. If anyone wants to give gifts, books, chocolates for the village kids can carry along on the trip.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO BRING ON OUR OWN :
- Travel Insurance ( Please buy )
- Headlamp( basic essentials)
- Long-sleeved t-shirt and long track bottom
- Warm clothes for night
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper (can relax ur feet)
- Personal medication if any(first aid kit)
- Long john or Mountain trekking outfit,
- Mountain jacket,
- socks and gloves,
- Trekking Pole stick
- Extra plastic bag to cover personal cameras and stuffs
- Sun glasses
- Amenities (Toiletries/bath towel/Shower gel/shampoo/paste/tissue) cos staying at homestay.
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160