Ever want to experience a Homestay trek across the mountain while doing your Yoga Pilgrim?
Join us 5Days 4 Nights of Yoga Trekking retreat to Sapa during this Singapore National Day holiday and enjoy the rich beauty of nature in Vietnam. Immerse yourself in the exciting and bustling atmosphere in Sapa town during this holiday season. We will have limited spaces for this adventure to sign up so book soon.
Sa Pa is a town in the Hoàng Liên Son Mountains of north-western Vietnam. A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley and is near the 3,143m-tall Phang Xi Pang peak, which is climbable via a steep, multiday guided walk. Hill tribes, such as the Hmong, Tay, and Dao, make up much of the town’s local population. Sapa is a small market town that has been a gathering spot for many local hill tribes for nearly 200 years. Hmong and Dao people, among others, still come here to conduct trade, socialize, and attend a brief “love market,” where young men and women choose one another for marriage (these days, it’s unlikely you’ll see anything more than a staged re-creation of it). The rice terraces around our Hmong Mountain Retreat stand tall and healthy emerald green. The local Black Hmong people in Lao Cai are resting, getting ready for the perfect time to harvest the rice.
- Experience Homestay
- Awesome scenery
- Rice terraces
- Colorful minority groups
EVENT DURATION : 5Days4Nights
EVENT DATE: 5 August – 9 August 2023
EVENT COST : $990/Pax
Book before 31April2023 and pay only $890/Pax.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Hanoi Airport – Night Train/Bus transfer to Lao Cai
- Day 2: Transfer to Sapa – Trek to Tavan Village – Overnight at Giang Ta Chai (B/L/D)
- Day 3: Trek to Su Pan – Ban Ho Village (B/L/D)
- Day 4: Trek to Nam Tong and drive to Sapa – Night train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
- Day 5: Arrive in Hanoi early morning and Transfer to Airport
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen. If anyone wants to give gifts, books, chocolates for the village kids can carry along on the trip.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and transfer & sightseeing as per program by A/c private Russian jeep or minibus
- Full meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English speaking local guide for the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 nights’ home stay arrangements
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning)
- Yoga Instructor
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Travel Insurance
- International Flight from Singapore – Hanoi – Singapore (Take Vietjet or Vietnam Airlines)
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Vietnam Visa (Contact us if you need visa we can arrange based on the group)
- Tips for Guides usually around USD15-USD25/clients.
THIS TRIP IS IN COLLABORATION WITH YOGABAR.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street