Gokyo Valley Trek is a grand trip in the Everest region of Nepal, renowned as an alternative trek of the Everest Base Camp. Its moderate climbing paths with a jaw-dropping vista fascinates the hikers and makes them travel the region for once. he rewards of the Gokyo valley trek are many, including the superb scenery and wildlife of Sagarmatha National Park, the natural beauty and sublime setting of Gokyo Valley and its crystalline lakes, and the superb and virtually unparalleled panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu and a host of other Himalayan giants from the prospect of Gokyo Ri (5360m).
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
We also can customize this trek based on your dates.
04 March – 16 March 2023
01 April – 13 April 2023
06 May – 18 May 2023
TRIP COST: (*SGTREK MEMBERS GET SGD25 discount)
6Pax and Above: SGD2400/Pax
*Book in group of 4Pax and above, get $25/Pax discount (offer valid till 31Oct2022)
$1000/Pax deposit to confirm the trip.
Arrive to Kathmandu as per the itinerary and update us of your arrival flight details to Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300 m/4264 ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek preparation – B
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800 m/9,184 ft), trek to Phakding (2,652 m/8,700 ft): 3 – 4 hours – B,L,D
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): 5 – 6 hours – B,L,D
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar: acclimatization – B,L,D
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Phorse (3810 m/ 12,496 ft): 5 – 6 hours – B,L,D
- Day 07: Phorse Village to Machhermo-(4,470 m/ 14,663 ft): 5 – 6 hours – B,L,D
- Day 08: Machharmo to Gokyo (4800 m/15,744 ft): 5 – 6 hours – B,L,D
- Day 09: Gokyo Valley: Climb Gokyo Ri (5357 m/17,570 ft) and hike to fifth lakes: 5 – 6 hours – B,L,D
- Day 10: Gokyo to Dole: 3 – 4 hours – B,L,D
- Day 11: Dole to Namche Bazaar: 4 – 5 hours – B,L,D
- Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6 – 8 hours – B,L,D
- Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu – B
- Day 14: Final departure – B
Note of above Itinerary:
- B = Breakfast
- L = Lunch
- D = Dinner
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) 3 times tea in a day during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking trekking guide
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) for your personal luggage for single trekker – 1 porter 1 guide
- Staffs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek guide)
- All government and local taxes
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment/Sleeping bags
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu. (https://www.immigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa#:~:text=Tourist%20visa%20extension%20is%20done,per%20day%20for%20additional%20days.)
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
THINGS TO CHECK PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
Do check on your visa requirements based on your passports. Most of the passport is on arrival.
Visa Fee structure:
3.5.1. Visa Fee
- 15 Days – 30 USD
- 30 Days – 50 USD
- 90 Days – 125 USD
Visa Facility Fee
NECESSARY THINGS NEEDED:
- Passport size photos: 2pcs
- Passport Photocopy ; 2pcs
- Travel Insurance Photo Copy (Policy no. & Contact No.) – Must cover adventure sports around 5500M evacuation
- Local currency
LIST OF EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING
- Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers (1)
- Lightweight cotton long pants (3 pairs)
- Fleece jacket or pullover (1)
- Warm cotton trousers (2 pairs)
- Shirts and T-shirts (4 pieces).
- Long under wear (2 pieces)
- Short under wear (4 pieces)
- Sun hat or scarf (1)
- Woolen hat (1)
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof (1)
- Lightweight gloves (1)
- Sunglasses (1)
- Rain coat (1)
- Head Scrap
- Trekking boot (one pairs)
- Camp shoes (1 pair)
- Thick socks (4 pairs)
- Light socks (3 pairs)
- Sandals (1 pair)
- Sleeping bag (4seasons)-1 if you have can bring for hygienic
- Down jacket -1
- Daypack – 1
- Water bottle – 1
- Sun creams
- Hiking Poles
- Thermos Flask
- Bright Headlamps/Spare batteries
- Tea – you can boil water in teahouses
- dairy milk bars – chocolate is a must!
- trail mix and peanuts
- Diamox – for altitude
- Vicks vapor rub
- anti nauseant – you tend to feel just a bit nauseaus a lot at altitude.
- immodium – diarrhea is common at altitued.
- blister bandaids or moleskin
- eye drops
- advil cold and dinus
- nasal moisturizer – altitude causes nasal cavities to be very dry, nasal moisturizer was very helpful.
- tiger balm
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160