Gunung Slamet is the 2nd highest Volcano in Java. It has a huge base of forested and farm lands and stands alone with no other high peaks nearby.
Mount Sumbing and Mount Sindoro are two mountains located in Central Java. Mount Sumbing is the second highest peak in Central Java at 3371 Metres, and Mount Sindoro is the third highest peak in Central Java at 3150 Metres.
DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BOOK YOUR SLOTS FOR THIS EVENT AS OF NOW.
- Deposit $1000/Pax and send us your passport copy for booking.
- We advise you to get travel insurance coverage.
- We will send you the training program and other details about the events.
- Discount will be applied on first come basis.
- We will also conduct a regular training program and train you before to the event at FREE OF COST.
VACCINATION AND COVID19 REGULATIONS
- All participants need to be vaccinated to join this event.
- Pre and Post covid19 test need to be paid by clients in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Get Covid19 Travel Insurance coverage to protect yourself / Travel Insurance also needed which covers mountaineering up to 4000m.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIP START DATES:
- 22 April -30 April 2023
- 03 June – 11 June 2023
- 05 Aug – 13 Aug 2023
EVENT COST: (*SGTREK MEMBER GET $25/Pax Discount)
- 2Pax – 5Pax : SGD1600/Pax
- 6Pax and Above: SGD1250/Pax
For those who wish to engage personal porters’ Additional porter cost. Do make the porter reservation while booking for the event.
Day 01 Yogyakarta Airport – Purwokerto
Pick up from Yogyakarta airport (kulon Progo) then transfer to Purwokerto City will take about 4 hours, overnight at Hotel
Day 02 Climb Mt Slamet
After Breakfast Transfer to Gunung Malang Village, from here will start trekking to Mt Slamet via Gunung Malang Route, trek climb up will be take 6-7 hours across jungle, overnight at Camp Site (B,L,D)
Day 03 Mt Slamet Summit – Wonosobo
at Morning about 04 am, we ready going to Mt Slamet Summit 3428 m, and will be take about 2 hours, then down trek to camp site. After breakfast down trek with same route to Gunung Malang Village, and transfer to Wonosobo City. Overnight at Hotel (B,L)
Day 04 Climb Mt Sindoro 3136 m
transfer to Kledung Village about 08.00 am for prepare trek to Mt Sindoro, take motor bike to Pos 1 and from here ready toTrek to Mount Sindoro will be take about 5-6 hours, overnight at Camp at Sunrise Camp (B,L,D)
Day 05 Summit Mt Sindoro 3136 – Wonosobo city
early morning about 03.00 am, ready to reach the Summit of Mt Sindoro take about 3 hours and after explore the summit and Crater of Mt Sindoro, we will down trek via alang-alang sewy, arrive at Plantation, Take motor bike to Alang-alang Sweu Basecamp. arrive at village transfer to Hotel overnight at hotel (B,L)
Day 06 Free Program (rest day) enjoying Dieng Plateu Visit view Point Color Lake and Sikidang Crater and Arjuno Temple. Then afternoon Drive back to Wonosobo, overnight at Same Hotel
Day 07 Mt Sumbing Night Trekking 3371 m
Transfer about 08.00 am to Garung Village and after process the permit we use motor bike to The trek ready for trekking to climb Mt Sumbing 3371 m, ready to trekking take about 4-5 hours to Sunrise camp. This possible Sunset to summit, Overnight at Camp Site (B,L,D)
Day 08 Summit Mt Sumbing 3371 m
about 04.00 am, ready to reaching the summit take about 2 hours for Sunrise and and will be reaching the peak in the Morning. And then down trek to Village and transfer to wonosobo city overnight at Hotel (B,L)
Day 09 Mt Transfer to Yogyakarta Airport
Transfer to Airport will be take about 3 Hours to Yogyakarta Aiport at Kulon Progo
end trip (B)
*Itinerary may change accordingly based on the day/weather conditions.
- All Land transportation by Private Car
- All Accommodation base on twin share
- Full Board Meals as per the itinerary
- Local Donation
- Porter Team (camping equipment)
- Tents based on 2 Person
- Sleeping bag and mattress
- All Permits and Donations
- English speaking Specialist Trekking Guide
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Private porter
- Meal in Restaurants without BLD indication by itinerary, we will drop to Local Restaurants
- Additional Food, Soft drink, Refreshment, Beer and Snack
- Personal Expenses
- Tips, Phone, etc.
- Visa to Indonesia
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid19 Travel Insurance / Vaccine.
Equipments to carry:
- Daypack or backpack
- Trekking shoes or walking shoes with good Condition
- Raincoat **
- Warm Jacket
- Trekking poles
- Clothes easy to dry when it wet (top and trouser for walking)
- Personal medicine
- Snack or personal food for nibble
- Camera or documentation stuff (don’t forget to keep it dry and safe).
- Head torch/Torch with good durability
- Sunhat and Sunglasses
- Personal Toiletries
All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160