Gunung Angsi is a mountain that overlooks Seremban in Negeri Sembilan, about 10km away from the city and situated along the highway to Kuala Pilah. There are two routes to climb to the peak.
- All participants for this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Event registration closes 2 weeks before event date or before the event gets full.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Once the event permits are applied, event cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 06 May 2023
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD135/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 12:00 am (12:15am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time. We will not be waiting for late comers.
- Group size 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size 25-30Pax above – Transportation is Coach
Trail Difficulty : This hike is suitable for people who are comfortable to walk 5-6hours of hiking in tropical forest. There are some steep climbs and able at certain places need to grab roots and rope for the climb. Those who are training for big mountains likes Kota Kinabalu, Semeru ,Kerinci , etc would be ideal training ground. Do join us and check with us if you are unsure of your fitness for the hike.
Hike Grading : Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
Location: Ulu Bendul, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Difficulty: Moderate easy. The Ulu Bendul trail is a little longer and has one steep section (Botak Hill), otherwise both are standard jungle trails of average steepness.
Situated inside of Ulu Bendul Recreational Park, Gunung Angsi stands at a height of 824m (2702ft) and is about 20km from Seremban, which is the state capital of Negeri Sembilan. Its proximity to KL (about a 1-hour drive) also makes it a favorite weekend spot for nature lovers and hikers. There are 2 known routes to the summit of Gunung Angsi – via Bukit Putus or via Ulu Bendul.
CLIMBING ROUTE: We usually climb Gunung Angsi – via Ulu Bendul and descent down via Bukit Putus. Depending on the weather on the day guide will advice us on the safer route climbing.
- 12.00am Meetup at Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop and after attendance depart.
- Depart around 12.15am to Woodland Checkpoint
- Cross Johor Checkpoint
- Drive to Seremban
- 05:00am Take breakfast & pack your lunch for the hike
- 07:00am Arrive at National Park
- Meetup Local guides – Registration & Briefing of the hike
- 08.30am Start to hike
- 12Noon Summit – Lunch stop over and Descend the other trail head
- 04:00pm – Wash up / Change clothes
- 04.30pm Bus Ride back to Singapore
- Stopover for Dinner along the way
- 10-11pm Back to SG
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• Transportation from Singapore – Angsi – Singapore
• Hiking Guides
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
1. Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
2. Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
3. Waterproof bags for Rain shelter
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom (TNF apparel)
5. Warm clothes for night
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking (TNF VECTIV or similar)
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160