If you are planning to ascend your first 1000M+ mountain this should be the one to start with. It is also the second tallest mountain (after Mount Ophir at 1276 m) in the state of Johor.
Mount Belumut, standing at 1,010 metres, is a mountain located in Kluang District, Johor, Malaysia. For the average climber, the climb to the summit takes 4 to 6 hours and the return to the foot takes 3 to 4 hours. Only few hour’s drive from Singapore makes it to be an ideal training place for Singaporeans.
- All participants for the this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Event registration closes 3 weeks before to the event date or before the event gets full.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Once the event permits are applied, event cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 04 Feb 2023
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD135/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
*All the parks in Malaysia have a new guiding rules. Guide ration 1Guide:7clients. Cost of the permits and guiding fees have been increased since pandemic.
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 05.15 am (05.30am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time. We will not be waiting for late comers.
Altitude : 1,010 metres (3,314 ft)
Location : 30 Km east of Kluang town – state of Johor
Hike Grading : Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
- 05.15am – meetup at Marsiling Mrt and quick briefing. Do ensure to have your breakfast prior to the meet up or you can bring some food along to eat in the vehicle or before the start of the hike.
- 05.30am we will depart to cross over Singapore and Johor Checkpoint. Can buy things at Johor custom(water snacks etc.)
- 07:30-08.00am – Reach Belumut Base. Meet up with the local guides and preparations for the hike. Safety briefing before the hike.
- 08.15am – We start to hike from trail head
- 09.00am : 12.00pm – Check point 1 – 4
- 12.30pm – Peak of Belumut – stop over for lunch/snacks (bring your own food) – (*if you don’t reach summit before 1pm you will need to turn back for safety reason)
- 01.00pm – We start to descend down
- 04.30pm – Arrive at Base, shower and quick change. Then we will head for dinner along the way
- 07.00pm – Head back to Singapore.
- 11.30pm – Reach Marsiling MRT station.
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
- SGTREK LEADER
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides/Sweeper
- 2way Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160