Gunung Besar Hantu, the highest mountain in Negeri Sembilan with the high of 1462 meter (4796 feet) located 33 KM away from Titi town.
- Height : 4796 feet (1462 meter) N3.227083 E102.012583
- Location : Kampong Ulu Kenaboi (Negeri Sembilan)
- Usually it takes 4~6 hours to reach summit
- Distance : about 10.1 KM (One way)
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP(Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time : 10.00pm (on 31-Jan-2020)
SGTrek Paid Members : SGD90/pax
NON-SGTrek Members : SGD100/Pax
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link: https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
- Group size below 15 pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25 pax – Transportation is Coach
Trail Difficulty: Moderate (Physically challenging, this hike is not suitable for beginners. One should be physically strong and should be fit to hike at least 7-8 hours of hike with some steep climb, The trail is a tropical forest terrain with some water stream crossing, muddy terrain at some places and also need to crawl at some places using roots/ropes.)
*once the permit is applied we unable to swap slots and also this event is non-refundable. Last date of registration 15-Jan-2020 or once the event is full we will close the event registration.
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
On 31-Jan-2020, everyone should meetup at Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (Maxi Cash) at 10.00pm. Event Coordinators will do a quick briefing. Once the transport arrives we will depart to Customs. At Johor Customs there are stalls for you do some last minutes shopping food/snacks/water etc could be bought. From there we will also be depart to The start of trail. Along the highway we would be stopping by early morning breakfast, you could take away some food also from there.
Below is the rough itinerary:
- 10:00pm Meetup at Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop(MaxiCash)
- Depart around 10.10pm to Woodland Checkpoint
- Cross Johor Checkpoint
- Drive to R&R along highway
- Take breakfast & pack your food for the hike
- 06:00am – Reach Kampung Chennah,Jelebu. Proceed with 4×4 to reach starting point.
- 07:00m – Start trekking.
- 08:00am – Reach Sg.Kering
- 10:00am – Reach Kem Orkid
- 11:00am – Proceed to Gunung Besar Hantu
- 12:30pm – Reach junction Gunung Hantu Kecil-Besar.
- 02:00pm – Reach Gunung Besar Hantu
- 02:30pm – Start descend
- 07:00pm – Reach starting point
- Depart from Start point we will head to the nearest R&R point for shower facilities/ quick dinner and head back to Singapore
- LATE midnight arrive back to Singapore
The package is inclusive of the following:-
• Transportation from Singapore – Trail Head – Singapore
• Hiking Guides
• Event Coordinator
• Hiking Permits
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
1. Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
2. Warm clothes for the night bus ride
3. Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Food snacks for trail
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip YOU :
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS : https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160