Join us on this Pre Christmas day Event and get an exclusive SGTREK TSHIRT.
Gunung Lambak is a small mountain in the centre of Johor State, Malaysia, about 5 km from the town of Kluang. The summit is 510 m above sea level.
Good for beginner to experience an adventure out of Singapore over the weekend. Suitable for first time hikers who are looking to take out outdoor activities.
- All participants for the this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 24 Dec 2022
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD125/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25pax – Transportation is Coach
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 07.00 am (07.10am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time. We will not be waiting for late comers.
- Group size 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size 25Pax above – Transportation is Coach
LOCATION: Gunung Lambak (Kluang, Malaysia)
ALTITUDE: 510 METRES
DIFFICULTY: Beginner to Moderate (Good for beginners with fitness at least should have done Broga,Pulai,Panti)
There are 2 or perhaps 3 trail heads leading to the summit of Gunung Lambak, and at the foothill is a resort for holiday goers. We set off the trail with a stream next to it, and will make a steep ascent on undulating rocks to reach a rest point with huge signboards. Beyond the rest points, there are 2 ways to get to the summit. One is a steep vertical long ascent with plenty of scrambling to do, another is a gradual slope which covers a longer distance. We will take the steep rock scrambling trail, and descent via the gentler slopes.
The terrain is definitely challenging for a 510m hill (or a mountain). It doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned trekker or a newbie, it takes courage to attempt a challenge, and courage comes from the heart.
Gunung Lambak is a good mountain to climb to experience trekking in a forested area, many seasoned trekkers travel to Kluang to climb Gunung Lambak as part of their training regime. Locals climbed it to keep fit. You can do it too, whatever reasons you have to want to climb
7.00am : Meetup Marsiling MRT ( have your breakfast prior to meetup). We will not be waiting for any late comers
7.10am : We depart the journey takes about 2-3hours max.
10am we will start to ascend ( Leave all unwanted things in the transport provided)
12pm on the summit
Have your snacks chill out and pictures. Descend using different trail.
3pm base of the hill and washup
4pm We stop at Kluang (Eat shop massage if have enough time)
depart back to Singapore
7-8pm ETA back to Singapore (Marsiling Mrt)
- SGTREK LEADER’S
- Hiking Permit
- 2way Transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160