Mount Ophir, or more commonly known by its Malay name, Gunung Ledang, is a mountain situated in the Gunung Ledang National Park located in Ledang District, Johor, Malaysia. The summit is located between the border of Muar and Malacca.
• Location : Gunung Ledang National Park, Malaysia
• This hike is suitable for people who are training for Mount Kota Kinabalu, Gunung Rinjani, Gunung Semeru, Gunung Kerinci etc.
*Hiking Difficulty (Grade 7/10 with obstacles , ladders, rope, boulder climbing)
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Transport by Coach
Meetup Place: Marsiling MRT BUS STOP (near Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time: 12.30am (Please note we will depart 12.30am on 20-May-2023)
Hike Grading : Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
*Suitable for people who have hiking experience like Gunung Lambak, Gunung Belumut, Gunung Datuk.
- 12:30midnight meetup at Marsiling Mrt
- 12:35am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
- Once crossed JB checkpoint we will stop over for late supper at own cost (can shop for things needed for hike snacks, water etc.) –Breakfast need to be packed prior to hike
- 04:30am arrive at Gunung Ledang and rest till 6.15am
- Before 7:00am prepare for hike (unwanted things can leave in transport)
- 08:00am Registration/Briefing and start to hike (Take your packed lunch from the park)
- There will be cut off time before the CP4 around 11am usually – if anyone can’t reach have to detour and return back. Not allowed to summit if you are slow due to safety reasons.
- 01:00pm Summit descend (*At 1pm you need to turn back where ever you are)
- 04:30pm last person descent to base / Shower / Cleanup
- 05:00pm Depart to Singapore
- Along the way stop over for dinner (at own cost)
- 11:00-11:30pm arrive to Singapore.
- SGTREK Event Coordinator
- Packed Trail Lunch
- Conservation Fee
- Hiking Insurance only by the park
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides (7pax – 1Guide Ratio)
- 2ways Transport from Singapore
- Any other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance / Covid19 Insurance
- Food other than specified in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Malaysia Visa
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads / Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160