Hidden behind the popular Kota Tinggi waterfall lays its source, Gunung Muntahak. This 634 m hill is relatively undisturbed beyond the mining area with primary rainforest covering the base to its summit. From the main road leading to Kota Tinggi waterfall, it is not possible to see this hill as it is well hidden by other smaller hills.
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP
Meetup Time : 06.00am
Event Cost: SGD90/Pax (group of minimum 10-14Pax)
(For MEMBERSHIP check this link:https://sgtrek.com/signup/)
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size below 15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25pax – Transportation is Coach
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
As this hikes needs permit to be applied prior to the event if you would like to join do read the event fully and WhatsApp+6592700908 to check the slots availability and then make the payment after we advice you. We need your passport copies to be sent on WhatsApp for applying permits also the screenshot of payment for verification.
Event Registration closes: Once the event is full based on first payment or Last date is 15-Feb-2020. Once the permit is applied, for any cancellation there is no refund and also change of name is not allowed. Cost will be non-refundable.
• 6:00am – ick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the summit)
• 6:10am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
• Depart to the Meetup with the local guide.
• 9.00am: Reach Kota Tinggi town Change to 4×4/minivan to trailhead
• 10.00am: Reach trailhead. Hike starts after short briefing.
• Proceed to G. Muntahak.
• 01.00pm: Reach G. Muntahak. Take lunch.
• 01.30pm: Start descent to the start point.
• Arrive at the base (There are toilet facilities available at walking distance from the start point, entrance is around RM2-RM5)
• Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner at own cost
• Arrive Singapore before 9.30pm
The package is inclusive of the following: –
• 2-way transportation from Singapore
• Park Permits
• Local Guides
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
1. Day Backpack (Make sure light waterproof backpack suggested drybag)
2. Waterproof Gloves
3. Swim wear
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Change of clothes
6. Raincoat or windbreaker
7. 1 pair good shoe for hiking
8. 1 sandal/slipper
9. 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
10. Personal medication if any
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160