Hidden behind the popular Kota Tinggi waterfall lays its source, Gunung Muntahak. This 713 m hill is relatively undisturbed beyond the mining area with primary rainforest covering the base to its summit. From the main road leading to Kota Tinggi waterfall, it is not possible to see this hill as it is well hidden by other smaller hills.
- All participants for the this tour need to be vaccinated.
- Event registration closes 2 weeks before to the event date or before the event gets full.
- Do check you have a valid passport/Expiry date for the event, as passport copy will be needed to apply permits.
- Once the event permits are applied, event cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Advised to get travel insurance once you book the event.
EVENT DATE: 24 June 2023
EVENT DURATION: 1Day Trip
SGTREK MEMBERS: SGD135/Pax
Become a SGTREK Member and enjoy the benefits. Read here for Membership benefits: https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-membership/
*All the parks in Malaysia have a new guiding rules. Guide ration 1Guide:7clients. Cost of the permits and guiding fees have been increased since pandemic.
STAFF CONTACT: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
Meetup Place : Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop
Meetup Time : 06:30 am (06:35am depart from Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop) – Do be on time we will not be waiting for late comers.
Location : Johor
Hike Grading : Moderate https://sgtrek.com/hike-grading/
- 06:30am – Pick up from Marsiling MRT Bus Station-Meetup at Maxicash (do make sure to have your breakfast prior to the meetup and take away some packed lunch to eat at the summit)
- 06:35am – The transport will depart to Singapore Custom / Cross over to JB Custom (At JB customs can buy water/snacks/food at the shop located at the waiting area)
- Depart to the Meetup with the local guide.
- 09.00am: Reach Kota Tinggi town Change to 4×4/minivan to trailhead
- 10.00am: Reach trailhead. Hike starts after short briefing.
- Proceed to G. Muntahak.
- 01.00pm: Reach G. Muntahak. Take lunch.
- 01.30pm: Start descent to the start point.
- Arrive at the base (There is a basic toilet facilities available for quick change. No shower facilities at this area)
- Depart to Johor Bahru for dinner at own cost
- Arrive Singapore before 10:00pm
*itinerary may vary along the way accordingly to the weather condition on the day.
- SGTREK LEADER
- Hiking Permit
- Hiking Guides/Sweeper
- 2way Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides/Driver
- Any other personal expenses
- Covid19 Tests (Pre/Post)
- Food other than specified in itinerary
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Gloves/Knee pads/Hiking Poles
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom / Change of clothes
- Personal medication if any
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- 1 pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 headlamp / Torchlight
- Insurance is a must to have for adventure sports
- Energy bars/light snacks.
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160
Address: 28A, Kandahar Street