Mount Nuang is located in Malaysia with the height of 1,493 metres. Its peak borders Pahang and Selangor state and is close to the Pahang-Selangor-Negeri Sembilan border tripoint. The mountain itself is the highest point in Selangor and part of the Titiwangsa Mountains.
This is a good training ground for people who are seeking to climb more higher mountains like Kota Kinabalu, Mount Semeru, Mount Kerinci and Mountains in Nepal. This is an average hiking of 8-10hours one should be very physical and mentally be prepared. Come join us and train with us.
Duration : 1 Day Trip
Meetup Place : Marsiling MRT BUS STOP(near Maxi Cash)
Meetup Time : 11.00pm (Please note we will depart 11.10pm on 15-March-2019)
Event Cost : SGD125/pax
Staff Contact No.: +6592700908 (WhatsApp)
- Group size below Minimum 12-15pax – Transportation is Van
- Group size above 25pax – Transportation is Coach
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
- Location : Titiwangsa Mountains, Border Pahang – Selangor
- Nearest Town : Bukit Tinggi (12KM away from Starting Point)
- Final Preparation Area : Starting Point Gunung Nuang
- Trail Head : Janda Baik – Air Terjun Chemperoh
- Route (RETURN) : Janda Baik Starting Point – Air Terjun Chemperoh – Summit
- Trail Length : 4.4 KM one way (give or take 100m)
- Ascent : 520 m – 1493 m
- Terrain : Logging Trail, Uphill & Downhill, Dry to Muddy Trails,Root Clambering
- Forest Type : Upper Montane Forest
- Weather : Fair Weather mostly, switching to Tropical Storms at anytime
- Climate : Hot, Wet & Humid during the day and Cold at night
- Campsites with H20 : Air Terjun Chemperoh (Last Water Point)
- Scenic Rating : 7.5/10 (10/10 being awesome)
- Cellular Network : Medium Coverage all the trail to summit for CELCOM,MAXIS & DIGI
- Duration + Difficulty : 6.5/10 @ Dayhike (1 being easy and 10 being very difficult)
- Meet up at 11pm at the Marsiling Mrt Bus Stop near to Maxi Cash on 15-March-2019.
- Briefing about the journey
- Depart for Singapore Customs
- Depart for JB Customs (you should buy your drinks, snacks & food here on at the toilet breaks along the way)
- We will stop over for short breaks along the way
- Arrive at trailhead at around 6am and meetup with the local guides.
How you can prepare yourself for the hike:
- There are very limited food locations (and choices) for early morning breakfast. We have arranged packed breakfast and lunch. Our local guides will issue the food you can quickly eat the breakfast and pack you lunch for the trail.
- Please note that there is a basic toilet at the trailhead.
- Please bring only the essential things for the hike itself – you may leave your change of clothing and non-essential things in the bus. You should have with you the following essential items : 2liter water, food, a flashlight/headlamp, your medication, a small knife/swiss army knife, your personal first aid kit/medication, insect repellent and gloves (there will be a lot of rope work during this hike).
- After the hike we will stop over some R&R along the highway for dinner. There are very limited food places do take note.
Meetup with local guides, safety briefing and we will start to hike. Below is a rough guide on the trail
- 06.00am Meet local guides. Safety briefing will be carried out at the trailhead
- 0630hrs Breakfast & Final Packing
- 0715hrs Start Ascent
- 1000hrs Air Terjun Chemperoh
- 1300hrs Summit – Lunch break for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- 1400hrs Start Descent
- 1600hrs Sweeper expected to Starting point (Those who reach early need get fresh shower and be ready for the last person to arrive)
- 1700 – Head back to Singapore when the last person arrives.
- Along the way we will stop for dinner (*at own cost)
- We will try to reach Singapore before to midnight.
Hiking Requirements : The trail is moderate a lot of steep climb, need to use ropes, a bit of rock scrambling. This hike is not suitable for beginners as physical fitness is needed to endure the walk around 3-4hours with steep ascent one way. The overall hike took about 8-10 hours+. If you are an experienced hiker, you would enjoy the trail.
The package is inclusive of the following:-
- Transportation from Singapore – Janda Baik – Singapore
- Local Hiking Guides
- Event Coordinator
- Hiking Permits/Entrance fees
- Breakfast and Lunch pack included on the package
Package does not Inclusive of the following:
• Malaysia Visa
• All Food and Drinks for the trips other than specified in the event
• Personal Expenses
Please note the following items to bring on our own :
- Day Backpack hike (Make sure light backpack)
- Water Proof bags for Rain shelter
- Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- pair good shoe for hiking
- 1 sandal/slipper
- 1 Hand torchlight or headlamp
- Personal medication if any
TERMS & CONDITIONS : http://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (Watsapp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160