Raung (Indonesian: Gunung Raung) is one of the most active volcanoes on the island of Java in Indonesia.
SINGAPORE AIRLINES has 2ToGo Promotions do book soon. SIGNUP before 30Nov2018 and enjoy $50 discount on the trip.
It is located in the province of East Java and has a 2-kilometre-wide (1.2 mi) and 500-metre-deep (1,600 ft) caldera surrounded by a grayish rim. The difference in color of the rim and the flanks of the volcanoes is caused by the rim’s lack of vegetation compared with the healthy and extensive vegetation on the flanks. Raung, standing almost 3,332 metres (10,932 ft) above sea level, is the tallest volcano of this cluster. Although the valleys between the major volcanoes boast fertile, ash-enriched soil for agriculture, available land is very limited. Raung contains centres constructed along a NE to SW line, with Gunung Suket and Gunung Gadung stratovolcanoes being located to the northeast and west, respectively.
- Location : Mount Raung Kalibaru, Banyuwangi, Indonesia
- Route : Kalibaru Gate
- Type : Extreme Trekking and camping, use of ropes, abseiling, some places rock scrambling
- Trip level : Strenuous, physical fitness is required, If you know rock climbing would be good also
Event Grading: Moderate
Event Duration: 5days4nights
Event Dates: 17April-21April2019 (only 2day leave needed)
Staff Contact No.: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Event Cost: Minimum 5pax for the trip to confirm (*deposit $475 for confirmation of trip)
5-8 pax : SGD550/pax
9-12pax : SGD475/pax
Event Login Form: (Ask for password once you made the payment)
Overview of Itinerary:
DAY 1: Meeting Point (International Juanda Airport) – Kalibaru Hotel
Arrival at International Juanda airport. You will be meet with our guide then Briefing and gear check. Then we will transferred by car. It will take around 7-8 hours to Kalibaru basecamp. Lunch and Dinner when on the way to Kalibaru basecamp. When arrived at Basecamp, stay overnight at Kalibaru Hotel.
Overnight : Kalibaru Hotel
DAY 2: Kalibaru Hotel – Kalibaru Basecamp – Shelter 4 (1,855m) – Shelter 7 (2,541m) –
We preparation for hiking early in the morning. Preparation, take a shower, packing, breakfast and briefing by our guide. Than move to shelter 1 (980m), move to shelter 2 (1,431m), then continue to shelter 3 (1,656m) for take a lunch and some rest, and move to shelter 4 (1,855m). Than move to Shelter 5 (2,115m), move to Shelter 6 (2,440m), then arrive at Shelter 7 (2,541m). Make campsite before tomorrow summit attack, stay overnight.
Overnight : Tent
DAY 3: (Summit Attack) Shelter 7 (2,541m) – Shelter 8 (2,876m) – Shelter 9 (3,023m) – Bendera Peak (3,159m) – 17 Peak (3,108m) – Tusuk Gigi Peak – Sejati Peak (3,344m) – Shelter 7 (2,541m) – Campsite (B,L,D)
At 02.00 am wake up and preparation for summit, breafing and breakfast, and at 03.00 am move to Shelter 8 (2,876m), Shelter 9 (3,023m), and Bendera Peak (3,159m). Take a pict for sunrise at Bendera Peak. Than move to 17 peak (3,108m), Tusuk Gigi Peak and SEJATI Peak (3,344m). CONGRATULATION YOU’RE AT SEJATI PEAK! (take some lunch) After enjoying view, so we must back to Shelter 7 (2,541m). For take a rest.
Overnight : Tent
DAY 4: Shelter 7 (2,541m) – Kalibaru Basecamp – Surabaya city (B,L)
Wake up in the morning, and back to basecamp after breakfast. Than we arrive at basecamp. Preparation and take shower then we will continue to Surabaya go to Hotel. Take a rest.
Overnight : New cahaya hotel
Day 5: Transfer out (Hotel – Juanda Airport International) (B)
Free program until we transfer to Airport. End of service.
- Transportation from meeting point to Kalibaru basecamp (Transfer in/out), with Fac. Driver
- + Petrol.
- Local transportation from Hotel to Basecamp & to Shelter 1 (Transfer in/out)
- Retribution Raung Mountain ( Permit, all government and local taxes )
- Equipment climbing team (Carnmantel, Ascending, Descending, Webbing, Harnest, Figure
- of eight, Carabiner, and Helm)
- Meals during trekking (indicated in the itinerary)
- Camping equipment (Mattress, Summer time tents)
- Water for cooking
- Cooking stove
- Mineral Waters (1,5 litter for 1 day and carriying by own self)
- Certified Guide(s) from CIMARA ADVENTURE
- Porter(s) for team
- Standard first aid kit tools (PlesterHypafix, Betadine, Hidrocortison Ointment, Bioplacenton
- gel, Paracetamol 500g, loperamid, Domperidon, Antasida, Dexamethason, Spuit 3cc,
- Oxycan, pocari sweat sachets)
- One night at Kalibaru Hotel (Kalibaru) ***
- One night at New Cahaya Hotel (Surabaya) ***
Not Include :
- Personal expenses (Snack, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, personal medications)
- Items that are not mentioned in “included”
- Personal Porter (IDR 250,000/ day/ person and max weight 25km)
- Airport tax
- Transport from home to meet point
- Tips for guide(s) and porter(s)
- Travel documentation (Passport, Visa, ID Card) copy
- Health certificate
- Trekking poles
- Backpack & Backpack Cover
- Cap/Hat & Balaclava
- Personal snack (Protein bars, chocolate, dried fruits, candies and snack food
- Headlamp/hand torch light & Batteries
- Sun glasses & Sun screen, or any other thing that will protect you from getting sun burnt
- Travel equipment for shower (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, etc)
- Hiking shoes. Boots are preferable, if not, you can bring the most comfortable sport shoes
- you have.
- Rain coat and/or Wind and waterproof breaker. You will need to bring it to the summit to
- break the wind
- Sandals/flip flops
- Enough socks (For sleep and trekking)
- Water bottle/Water bladder
- Drifit t-shirt, Long sleeve shirt, cotton or light weights pants (non-denim or jeans material),
- warm clothes, Down jackets, Hand gloves (it can be very chilly on the summit), Sweater or
- all of them if necessary.
- Personal medications. We will provide standard first aid kit tools, but please bring your
- own prescribed medication. And please let us know if you have and medical conditions
Flight Itinerary: SINGAPORE AIRLINES has 2ToGo Promotions you can take either flights
TERMS & CONDITIONS : http://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (Watsapp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organised by :
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160