Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra’s fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This eight-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of a country that’s small in size, but big in adventure.
Is this tour for me?
Vaccinated Tours New
To help protect our travellers and the places we visit, all our tours now adhere to our Travel with Confidence policy, which includes vaccination requirements. On all tours all travellers must have received a full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days before the start of the tour. Learn more
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently. Visit important pre-departure information.
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking.
- Fri, 06 Jan – Fri, 13 Jan – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 20 Jan – Fri, 27 Jan – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 27 Jan – Fri, 03 Feb – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 03 Feb – Fri, 10 Feb – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 03 Mar – Fri, 10 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 10 Mar – Fri, 17 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 17 Mar – Fri, 24 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 24 Mar – Fri, 31 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 31 Mar – Fri, 07 Apr – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 07 Apr – Fri, 14 Apr – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 14 Apr – Fri, 21 Apr – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 21 Apr – Fri, 28 Apr – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 28 Apr – Fri, 05 May – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 05 May – Fri, 12 May – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 12 May – Fri, 19 May – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 19 May – Fri, 26 May – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 26 May – Fri, 02 Jun – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 02 Jun – Fri, 09 Jun – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 09 Jun – Fri, 16 Jun – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 16 Jun – Fri, 23 Jun – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 23 Jun – Fri, 30 Jun – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 30 Jun – Fri, 07 Jul – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 07 Jul – Fri, 14 Jul – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 14 Jul – Fri, 21 Jul – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 21 Jul – Fri, 28 Jul – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 28 Jul – Fri, 04 Aug – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 04 Aug – Fri, 11 Aug – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 11 Aug – Fri, 18 Aug – SGD1619/Pax
- Fri, 18 Aug – Fri, 25 Aug – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 25 Aug – Fri, 01 Sep – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 01 Sep – Fri, 08 Sep – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 08 Sep – Fri, 15 Sep – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 15 Sep – Fri, 22 Sep – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 22 Sep – Fri, 29 Sep – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 29 Sep – Fri, 06 Oct – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 06 Oct – Fri, 13 Oct – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 13 Oct – Fri, 20 Oct – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 20 Oct – Fri, 27 Oct – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 27 Oct – Fri, 03 Nov – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 03 Nov – Fri, 10 Nov – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 10 Nov – Fri, 17 Nov – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 17 Nov – Fri, 24 Nov – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 24 Nov – Fri, 01 Dec – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 01 Dec – Fri, 08 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 08 Dec – Fri, 15 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 15 Dec – Fri, 22 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 22 Dec – Fri, 29 Dec – SGD1759/Pax
- Fri, 29 Dec – Fri, 05 Jan – SGD1759/Pax
Day 1 Amman
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Guided visit to the ancient Roman town of Jerash followed by a visit to the Dead Sea.
Day 3 Amman/Karak/Petra
Start the day with a guided visit to the intricate Madaba mosaics, enjoying the panoramic views from Mt Nebo and a visit to the crusader castle at Karak. Continue to Wadi Musa for the evening.
Day 4 Petra
Start early to visit iconic Petra. Enjoy a guided walking tour with your CEO, then opt to hike up to the top of the treasury or explore on your own. This evening, opt to visit a Turkish bath or visit Petra by night.
Day 5 Petra/Wadi Rum
Opt to visit Little Petra in the morning before continuing to Wadi Rum. Head out for a 4×4 excursion during the day before a traditional dinner and overnight at a Bedouin desert camp.
Your Local Living Moment Bedouin Camp Overnight
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 6 Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Journey to the red sea, where you can explore your surroundings or relax on the beach.
Day 7 Aqaba/Amman
Journey back to Amman. En route stop at a G Adventures- supported community cafe for lunch.
Your G for Good Moment Al Safi Community Lunch
Breakfast | Lunch
Day 8 Amman
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Visit Madaba mosaics and Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle guided tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum 4×4 excursion
- Red Sea stay
- Entrance fees in all included tours
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (6 nts), Bedouin desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
Private van, 4×4 pickup truck, walking.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Aqaba Boat Trip with Snorkelling – From $69.00
Looking for a perfect day trip to make the most of your time in this seaside town? Board a boat and enjoy a relaxing day on the waters of the Red Sea. Enjoy lunch aboard and join a snorkelling guide to spot marine life beneath the surface. If snorkelling isn’t your thing, sit back and enjoy the view of Aqaba.
My Own Room – From $439.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160