If you want to hit Morocco’s highlights, this is your adventure. Wander through kasbahs, spice markets, and cities pulsing with energy on this comprehensive trip. Climb onto a camel and explore the edge of the Sahara before admiring the views from the heights of the Atlas Mountains. Experience the energy of imperial cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares. Then take a moment to appreciate this amazing adventure as you spend a night in a mountain gîte.
Is this tour for me?
Vaccinated Tours New
To help protect our travellers and the places we visit, all our tours now adhere to our Travel with Confidence policy, which includes vaccination requirements. On all tours all travellers must have received a full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days before the start of the tour.Learn more
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently. Visit important pre-departure information.
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 2 – Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 14, Avg 10.
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that if you are travelling to Morocco between November and February, your tour will have a level of flexibility based off of winter weather conditions on roads in the mountains. Heavy snow is not uncommon, so plan on packing warmer clothing to suit conditions.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking.
- Fri, 06 Jan – Fri, 20 Jan – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 13 Jan – Fri, 27 Jan – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 20 Jan – Fri, 03 Feb – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 27 Jan – Fri, 10 Feb – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 03 Feb – Fri, 17 Feb – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 10 Feb – Fri, 24 Feb – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 17 Feb – Fri, 03 Mar – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 24 Feb – Fri, 10 Mar – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 03 Mar – Fri, 17 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 10 Mar – Fri, 24 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 17 Mar – Fri, 31 Mar – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 24 Mar – Fri, 07 Apr – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 31 Mar – Fri, 14 Apr – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 07 Apr – Fri, 21 Apr – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 14 Apr – Fri, 28 Apr – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 21 Apr – Fri, 05 May – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 28 Apr – Fri, 12 May – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 05 May – Fri, 19 May – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 12 May – Fri, 26 May – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 26 May – Fri, 09 Jun – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 02 Jun – Fri, 16 Jun – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 09 Jun – Fri, 23 Jun – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 23 Jun – Fri, 07 Jul – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 30 Jun – Fri, 14 Jul – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 07 Jul – Fri, 21 Jul – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 14 Jul – Fri, 28 Jul – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 21 Jul – Fri, 04 Aug – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 04 Aug – Fri, 18 Aug – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 11 Aug – Fri, 25 Aug – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 25 Aug – Fri, 08 Sep – SGD1599/Pax
- Fri, 01 Sep – Fri, 15 Sep – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 08 Sep – Fri, 22 Sep – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 15 Sep – Fri, 29 Sep – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 29 Sep – Fri, 13 Oct – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 06 Oct – Fri, 20 Oct – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 13 Oct – Fri, 27 Oct – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 20 Oct – Fri, 03 Nov – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 27 Oct – Fri, 10 Nov – SGD1819/Pax
- Fri, 03 Nov – Fri, 17 Nov – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 10 Nov – Fri, 24 Nov – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 17 Nov – Fri, 01 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 24 Nov – Fri, 08 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 08 Dec – Fri, 22 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 15 Dec – Fri, 29 Dec – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 22 Dec – Fri, 05 Jan – SGD1699/Pax
- Fri, 29 Dec – Fri, 12 Jan – SGD1699/Pax
Day 1 Casablanca
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Casablanca/Chefchaouen
Stop in Tangier for a guided tour of the medina before continuing on to Chefchaouen for the evening.
Day 3 Chefchaouen
Enjoy a free day in Chefchaouen to explore. The city, whitewashed in different shades of blue, is spectacular on its own but with the surrounding mountains, it’s a sight to behold. At sunset, opt to visit the Spanish Mosque for a stunning panoramic view of the city.
Day 4 Chefchaouen/Fès
Enjoy a G Adventures-supported traditional lunch before taking a guided tour of the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis. Continue on to Fès.
Your G for Good Moment Mhaya Village Community Lunch
Breakfast | Lunch
Day 5 Fès
Explore the labyrinth of streets within the famous Fès medina with a local guide. Take in a view of one of the ancient tanneries from above and marvel at the myriad of colour and processes.
Day 6 Fès/Merzouga
Enjoy a long, but beautiful, travel day across the unique landscapes of Morocco to get to the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 7 Merzouga
Explore the sand dunes by foot or opt to take a 4×4 excursion around the dunes. In the late afternoon, enjoy a camel ride to watch the sunset before returning to your hotel for an evening of entertainment.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 8 Merzouga/Todra Gorge
Rise early to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, continue through a stone desert to the stunning Todra Gorge. Wedged between massive cliff walls, the gorge is filled with a green oasis of palm trees. This serene spot is great for hiking, relaxing on the edge of the river or sampling some local Amazigh delicacies.
Day 9 Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou
Visit the Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Opt to participate in a tagine cooking class for an intro to Moroccan cuisine.
Day 10 Ait Benhaddou / High Atlas Mountains
Enjoy a hike to the village of Aroumd (Aremd), at the base of the High Atlas Mountains. Let a mule carry the bags up to this mountain hideaway and hike alongside. Enjoy views of Mt Toubkal from the mountain gîte before a home-cooked dinner.
Your Local Living Moment Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 11 High Atlas Mountains / Essaouira
Hike back to Imlil and transfer to the coastal town of Essaouira. The day is free for exploration.
Day 12 Essaouira
Enjoy a free day exploring this coastal port town any way you like.
Day 13 Essaouira/Marrakech
Drive to Marrakech for a medina tour with a local guide. Opt to visit Djemaa el Fna Square in the evening to see the gathering of musicians and street performers.
Day 14 Marrakech
Enjoy a final free day to explore.
Day 15 Marrakech
Depart at any time.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknès
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Mountain Gîte Stay with Traditional Moroccan Meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
- Your Discover Moment: Marrakech
- Tangier guided tour including the medina, kasbah, and the grand and petit souks
- Volubilis guided tour including Roman ruins
- Fès medina guided tour including artisans’ quarter and Fès tannery
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- High Atlas Mountains hike
- Marrakech medina guided walk including Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (13 nts), mountain gîte (1 nt, multi-share).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Allow USD390-510 for meals not included.
Private air-conditioned van, camel, walking.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, driver.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Hot Air Balloon Marrakech – From $309.00
Get an early start and watch the sunrise over the red dust, palm groves, and majestic open landscapes of Marrakech from a hot air balloon. After soaking up the sights, refuel with an authentic Berber breakfast in a Moroccan tent.
Merzouga 4×4 Desert Excursion – From $99.00
View the golden dunes of the Sahara desert on a 4×4 excursion. You’ll be driven around the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi in a jeep, taking in the views of the seemingly endless sea of sand. Pass a kohl mine en route to the village of Khamlia. Witness the delightful sounds of the African music of Gnawa — played by members of the community — as you enjoy a cup of mint tea with the locals.
Rif Valley Mountains Hike – From $99.00
Lace-up your hiking boots, and trek through the scenic Rif Mountains – the perfect natural playground for adventure seekers. Hike along lush mountains, passing small waterfalls and streams en route to the Spanish Mosque for spectacular panoramic views of Chefchaouen. Continue on through the mountains, passing plantations and stopping for a traditional lunch at a local gîte. Once you reach the piste, jump in a jeep and head back to the main road to meet your driver.
Traditional Hammam Experience – From $79.00
Visit a hammam, a great way to get squeaky clean and soothe sore muscles. Enjoy a body scrub and massage in a traditional Moroccan bathhouse. Begin with a dry or hot room to prepare your skin and body, followed by a hot steam room. Enjoy a body scrub and massage followed by a traditional mint tea.
My Own Room – From $469.00
If you’re travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip, select this option during the online booking process.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : email@example.com
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160