Iceland’s otherworldly aura seems to heighten at the winter months, when viewing of the Northern Lights is at its peak and the contrast between the cool, crisp air and its steaming geothermic hot springs heightens. Couple that with hiking through Þingvellir National Park, meeting the famous Icelandic horse, exploring lava caves, and chasing waterfalls, and you’ve got yourself a spectacular winter adventure like no other.
Is this tour for me?
Vaccinated Tours New
To help protect our travellers and the places we visit, all our tours now adhere to our Travel with Confidence policy, which includes vaccination requirements. On all tours all travellers must have received a full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days before the start of the tour. Learn more
Important pre-departure information
To help you prepare for your trip, please ensure you understand the latest travel and health requirements and restrictions by destination, for both directions of travel, which may change frequently. Visit important pre-departure information.
Travel Style: Classic
All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: 3 – Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type: Small Group
Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that due to high demand there may be limited availability when booking optional activities during the tour. Many of these can be pre-booked and we recommend that they are purchased in advance in order to secure space as they are quite popular. See the Available Extras below for details and add them in the Tour Extras section when confirming your trip.
Please also note that the weather near the Arctic Circle can be variable, especially in winter. Occasionally this will mean that we need to amend our itinerary to keep you safe. We will always endeavour to deliver a tour as close to the itinerary described as possible and ensure you see as much as possible, despite any bad weather.
STAFF CONTACT NO:
Do contact VIJAY +6592700908(WHATSAPP) or Email : email@example.com
There are multiple dates for this tours do check with us. Event prices are on sale for limited time due check with us while booking.
- Mon, 02 Jan – Fri, 06 Jan – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 09 Jan – Fri, 13 Jan – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 16 Jan – Fri, 20 Jan – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 23 Jan – Fri, 27 Jan – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 06 Feb – Fri, 10 Feb – SGD2219/Pax
- Mon, 13 Feb – Fri, 17 Feb – SGD2219/Pax
- Mon, 20 Feb – Fri, 24 Feb – SGD2219/Pax
- Mon, 27 Feb – Fri, 03 Mar – SGD2219/Pax
- Sat, 04 Mar – Wed, 08 Mar – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 11 Mar – Wed, 15 Mar – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 18 Mar – Wed, 22 Mar – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 25 Mar – Wed, 29 Mar – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 01 Apr – Wed, 05 Apr – SGD2079/Pax
- Mon, 03 Apr – Fri, 07 Apr – SGD2079/Pax
- Thu, 06 Apr – Mon, 10 Apr – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 08 Apr – Wed, 12 Apr – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 14 Oct – Wed, 18 Oct – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 21 Oct – Wed, 25 Oct – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 28 Oct – Wed, 01 Nov – SGD2079/Pax
- Sat, 04 Nov – Wed, 08 Nov – SGD2219/Pax
- Sat, 11 Nov – Wed, 15 Nov – SGD2219/Pax
- Sat, 18 Nov – Wed, 22 Nov – SGD2219/Pax
- Sat, 25 Nov – Wed, 29 Nov – SGD2219/Pax
- Mon, 04 Dec – Fri, 08 Dec – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 11 Dec – Fri, 15 Dec – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 18 Dec – Fri, 22 Dec – SGD2339/Pax
- Mon, 25 Dec – Fri, 29 Dec – SGD2339/Pax
Day 1 Reykjavik
Arrive at any time.
Your Welcome Moment Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Reykjavik/Álftröð
Travel from Reykjavík to explore a lava cave in the Bláfjöll Mountains. In the afternoon, get up close and personal with the famous Icelandic horse before returning to Álftröð. In the evening, you will have your first chance to see the Northern Lights out in the countryside.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 3 Álftröð
Head to Þingvellir National Park. Visit sights like the Geysir Hot Spring and Gullfoss waterfall. In the evening, embrace your inner chef and prepare dinner together at the guesthouse. Afterwards, you will have another opportunity to try seeing the Northern Lights.
Breakfast | Dinner
Day 4 Álftröð/Reykjavik
Travel to Sólheimajökull glacier and take some time to explore the area, or opt for a stunning hike. Drive the scenic southern coast and visit the Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls on the way back to Reykjavík.
Day 5 Reykjavik
Depart at any time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting – Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Meet the famous Icelandic horse
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalndsfoss waterfall
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
Hotels (2 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
Private vehicle, walking.
Staff & experts
CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Available extras (Add these to your tour when you book)
Glacier Hiking on Sólheimajökull (from Skogar) – From $159.00
Learn how to walk safely on the ice of the Sólheimajökull glacier, explore the ice formations and crevices. The ice flows from the larger Myrdalsjokull glacier to Sólheimajökull, an outlet glacier. The icy landscape with bright, blue caves and ridges is a unique hiking experience, one that is rapidly changing due to climate change.
*THIS TRIP IS COLLABORATED WITH G ADVENTURES
By Joining this trip, YOU:
- Acknowledge all the TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
- Acknowledge that YOU have read and agreed to RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FORM of (SGTREK) : https://sgtrek.com/sgtrek-indemnity-form/
- YOU have read all the above paragraphs and YOU know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in The Activity. YOU hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that YOU knowingly assume all such risks.
- YOU acknowledge the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by completing this form and unconditional release of all liability to SGTREK PTE. LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: https://sgtrek.com/terms-conditions/
For any queries related to the event do contact below person:
Phone: +65 92700908 (WhatsApp)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This trip is organized by:
SGTREK PTE. LTD.
Reg. No. 201816267K
STB License No. 03160